(3) 2010 Mustangs arrived at our dealership today

69mach03

Established Member
A few new ones showed up today. Took a couple pictures (below). A loaded GT convertible, base GT coupe, and loaded V6 Coupe. THESE CARS ARE EXPENSIVE. More than Mach 1 / Cobra models in 03-04!

The GT Convertible is loaded with a HUGE in-dash screen, navigation (i'm assuming) and SYNC. 19" wheels. Not a bad looking car, but wouldn't be my color choice if I were in the market for a new one. Sticker price: $40,730

The GT Coupe is more of a base model with regular alloy wheels. Black in color. Sticker price: $29,340

The V6 Coupe has chrome wheels and the full glass roof. Sorry to offend anyone here, but I've always preferred cars with BLACK or GREY interior. I really do not care for tan interior. But this one has a deep "saddle" interior like the SN95 cars and it looks really good with the dark blue metallic. Sticker price: $28,230

Figured I'd share. Note that all three were 5-speed cars. :rockon:

((More photos added on page 3))

0409091717a.jpg

0409091710.jpg

Last edited:

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
HOLY CRAP! $40K for a GT????? Camaro looks better and better....even the base Corvette C6 is a better deal. Damn Ford, you got to be kidding me!

Common

Established Member
HOLY CRAP! $40K for a GT????? Camaro looks better and better....even the base Corvette C6 is a better deal. Damn Ford, you got to be kidding me!

Relax, they will be going for low 30's, fully loaded in no time.

Galpin Ford had NEW GT500'S for 39k 4 weeks ago, what do you think....

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Don't be one of the first retards on the block with one, and you won't ever have to worry about paying $40k

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
hmmm, didnt realize they were hittin dealerships....nope, still don't like'em

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
The GT Convertible is loaded with a HUGE in-dash screen, navigation (i'm assuming) and SYNC. 19" wheels. Not a bad looking car, but wouldn't be my color choice if I were in the market for a new one. Sticker price: $40,730

The V6 Coupe has chrome wheels and the full glass roof. Sorry to offend anyone here, but I've always preferred cars with BLACK or GREY interior. I really do not care for tan interior. But this one has a deep "saddle" interior like the SN95 cars and it looks really good with the dark blue metallic. Sticker price: $28,230

Wheel smack me silly and call me Susan, that is a boat load of money for those cars. I feel sorry for the poor souls that pay that much for them.

Last edited:

mustang_00

Established Member
so do you have to see the blue one in person??? maybe it's just the pix but it doesn't look good outside. i've seen several pix/vids under indoor lights and it looks much better. strange.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

FYI, a fully loaded Camaro Vert goes for $40K+ too, that's without markups.

Users who are viewing this thread