2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chiefs defense is significantly better than last year.

Their offense is as good.

It'll be a fun season for the guys in red.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1662981284658.jpeg
FB_IMG_1663025534994.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rborden

Established Member
No one will beat the chiefs if they play like they did Sunday. Mahommes is on another level.
They played the Cardinals and it was week 1. Arizona was also missing 6 defensive starters, and several offensive starters. Let’s hold the reigns back before we crown anyone Super Bowl champs.

I’m not sold on their defense after one showing. Mahomes is fantastic, but it takes a team. Not just one guy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I expected the Chiefs to take the win last. I didn't get to watch the game, but it's recorded on Amazon Prime so I'll watch it later today.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Chiefs D showed up again….Mahommes did his thing, was more pedestrian than normal but if you can beat a really talented team with Mahommes being “normal” you’re in good shape.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Good game. Not sure about Amazon Prime yet. To get the app I had to get a subscription with Netflix which I passed on. Instead, I just put the game on my laptop and hooked the laptop to the television. Only problem is I can't change channels when there is a break in the action. Not sure about Kirk Herbstreit yet either.
Kirk can pound sand. I tend to mute games anyway just so I can watch without opinions.

rborden

Established Member
Good game. Not sure about Amazon Prime yet. To get the app I had to get a subscription with Netflix which I passed on. Instead, I just put the game on my laptop and hooked the laptop to the television. Only problem is I can't change channels when there is a break in the action. Not sure about Kirk Herbstreit yet either.

I just use streams.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Before you can play for the NFL, you should have to serve as a referee. If you throw bogus flags, you automatically lose your 1 and only NFL shot.

What fair games we would see.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rborden

Established Member
The Broncos might go 0-17 at this rate. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hackett is as useless as his father used to be in the 80’s and 90’s. Paul “Can’t Hack It” Hackett.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
The Broncos might go 0-17 at this rate. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hackett is as useless as his father used to be in the 80’s and 90’s. Paul “Can’t Hack It” Hackett.
Still early but I’m surprised at their lack luster start. I’m also surprised at how bad the Bengals are playing. Although, they are hanging around the Boys right now and may pull off a win….still an ugly win with a horrendous O line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread