2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I must admit, I am a little excited for the Broncos this year. They really went all out, not just with Wilson, but all around. The AFC West in general looks like a stacked powerhouse. Wilson is a perfect fit the for Broncos Offense. Excited to see how it plays out.

Attachments

• FOUmXFWVkAAuX9d.jpg
    FOUmXFWVkAAuX9d.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 98

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Scratching my head on the Aaron Roger's deal. I think players stop giving 100% effort when they get contracts like that. Wtf does it matter, gonna make $100M whether he wins or loses so **** it.

Honestly, players salary should be performance based or more incentive bonus structure.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kaz109

Established Member
Steelers shock the word 2022/2023!!!! Let’s go Kenny Pickett!!!!

rborden

Established Member
I never had a team growing up. I just like to watch exciting games with nail biting finishes. It really doesn’t matter to me who wins what. Same respects to college football.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I got news for you bronco fans. Wilson is in decline. Whether it's age/injury related or he is focused more on his "brand". Who knows?
Maybe he'll like playing in Denver more than Seattle. He always said he loved playing here and wanted to retire here, but on the other side of his mouth, he's making a deal in Denver.

Your government is lying to you

VegasMichael

Established Member
I got news for you bronco fans. Wilson is in decline. Whether it's age/injury related or he is focused more on his "brand". Who knows?
Maybe he'll like playing in Denver more than Seattle. He always said he loved playing here and wanted to retire here, but on the other side of his mouth, he's making a deal in Denver.

I think he's also been side-tracked hittin' some prime ass by the name of Ciara.

rborden

Established Member

I don’t think he is in decline.

The guy spends $1M a year maintaining his body, physique, fitness, nutrition and mental health.

I’m nothing short of amazed when bitter people say Russell Wilson is washed up or in decline.

Two seasons ago he put up 40 TD’s and 13 INT’s and the Seahawks went 12-4.

Last year he was in the MVP discussion until he torw a finger ligament, had surgery and missed three games.

So how is a 34 year old Russell Wilson washed up or in decline, when Peyton Manning who was 35 when he went to Denver and lit it up there?

A slower than molasses 36 year old Manning ran a bootleg for a TD.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Meh, who knows, maybe he takes them all the way. From what I saw, he's either in decline or sandbagging. He played better and made better decisions the first 5 years of his career. While up here, be seemed distracted.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

I hear the broncos have a good lead on some HGH.

rborden

Established Member
Meh, who knows, maybe he takes them all the way. From what I saw, he's either in decline or sandbagging. He played better and made better decisions the first 5 years of his career. While up here, be seemed distracted.

Pete Carroll isn’t an offensive-minded coach.

Wasn’t there some some beef between Wilson and the past few OC’s and complaints he and the offense weren’t being utilized properly?

Trading two first round picks to the Jets for Safety Jamal Adams wasn’t exactly helping Wilson and the offense out. O-Line issues have plagued the Seahawks recently if I’m not mistaken.

So was Russell Wilson distracted? Or was he frustrated his potential wasn’t being maximized by a head coach who focused more on the defensive side of the ball instead of getting him some O-Line help and an OC to push his offensive gifts as a QB?

From what I’ve heard, he wanted out because of the lack of focus on the offensive side of the game there in Seattle, but basically what I’ve heard is on the national level via Cowherd, ESPN, Sirius NFL.

Maybe you heard something different on the local level? I don’t know since I don’t listen to local Seattle sports talk.

rborden

Established Member
Wow. A Judge who was hired by the NFL as an arbitrator is recommending only a 6 game suspension based on the NFL’s precedent in similar incidents.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I don’t think he is in decline.

The guy spends $1M a year maintaining his body, physique, fitness, nutrition and mental health.

I’m nothing short of amazed when bitter people say Russell Wilson is washed up or in decline.

Two seasons ago he put up 40 TD’s and 13 INT’s and the Seahawks went 12-4.

Last year he was in the MVP discussion until he torw a finger ligament, had surgery and missed three games.

So how is a 34 year old Russell Wilson washed up or in decline, when Peyton Manning who was 35 when he went to Denver and lit it up there?

A slower than molasses 36 year old Manning ran a bootleg for a TD.

Manning put great numbers when he was on HGH... Also put a hell of a SB against the Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread