2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
All is right with the world when the Packers beat the Bears. The real test is this week against the Bucs. This will be a good game to see where the Packers are…

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
All is right with the world when the Packers beat the Bears. The real test is this week against the Bucs. This will be a good game to see where the Packers are…
What do you think we need to do to have a shot? I'd say shatter Brady's kneecap, but that's a little harsh. lol

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
What do you think we need to do to have a shot? I'd say shatter Brady's kneecap, but that's a little harsh. lol
We need to control the clock and pressure Brady. Both tough tasks. Bucs are playing well right now.

Shattering Brady’s knee is plan B.

I see a lot of AJ Dillon coming….

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Bucs wont have Mike Evans so thats a big blow to their offense. Brady also looks out of it with the whole outside drama going on.

I just want Aaron Jones to have another great game, I need those FP haha

rborden

Established Member
Bills deconstructing the Titans, Tanenhill out in the 3rd quarter its so bad for them.
Bills looking like they are a juggernaut.

I’m seeing some similarities between them and the 99 Rams.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I just hope they can rack up enough conference wins to get home field advantage...if they make it that far.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As an Eagles fan I'll reserve further judgment until I see more games but Jalen Hurts has shown nice improvement over last year thus far.
I watched the first half of the game last night pretending to be an Eagles fan since I certainly don't care for the Minnesota Vi-queens. Have to admit, Philly looked pretty solid. And you're right; Hurts brought some hurt. lol Surprised nobody scored the entire second half, though.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, here's a debate question.

What coach would be able to take the Detroit Lions to the Superbowl? It has to be a current NFL or college coach.

Your government is lying to you

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Ok, here's a debate question.

What coach would be able to take the Detroit Lions to the Superbowl? It has to be a current NFL or college coach.

No coach will take them anywhere without a QB. They need a QB badly. They also need competent ownership.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This is part of the question. A coach not only has to deal with his players, but with ownership and management as well. Is there a coach up to the task of dealing with Detroit's decades long problems?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
No coach will take them anywhere without a QB. They need a QB badly. They also need competent ownership.
Disagree, sometimes having a safe/game manager QB is all you need to win a SB. IMO, Goff would've won the SB with the Rams last year as well.

Lions are looking pretty decent this year and will definitely be a sleeper as long as Goff doesnt go full Stafford like he is currently with the Rams

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Might need a new scoreboard next week: Bills @ Dolphins
Bills defensive backfield is wiped out. Miami receivers should have a field day. Not sure how Buffalo plans to work around this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread