2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rborden

Established Member
The Bills are gonna be a force to be reckoned with. They trounced the shit out of the Rams. Did not see THAT coming at all.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The Bills are gonna be a force to be reckoned with. They trounced the shit out of the Rams. Did not see THAT coming at all.
I've noticed in several sports seems like last years champs come out a little soft in their first game while the other team is amped up to take down the champs. I was surprised it was that big of a margin but I'd be curious to see how it would go say 3-4 weeks from now.

cobracide

Established Member
Always nice to open up the season stopping last years Super Bowl Champs. That Von Miller signing was convenient.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I didn't watch the game, but read about it on Fox News. Josh Allen played one hell of a game.

rborden

Established Member
Week one is off to a helluva start. Multiple overtime games already.

kaz109

Established Member
Steelers 1-0!! On to the next….. hopefully Harris, Watt and Hayward don’t have serious injuries

rborden

Established Member
Dallas is missing half their Oline and lost defensive players. It is going to be a long season for them too.

kaz109

Established Member
TJ Watt has a torn pec. Most likely out for the season. He’s a glass defender like his brother.
Looks like he’s out for 8 weeks, still have a shot at AFC north

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
TJ Watt has a torn pec. Most likely out for the season. He’s a glass defender like his brother.

Damn…

They were talking about those guys and earlier and it’s like are they that fragile or do they just push that 11/10ths all the time and you just can’t do that

Prescott out with a fractured thumb.

Hopefully the Bucs didn't lose Godwin

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Patriots, as expected looked horrendous, making the kinds of mistakes only bad teams make.
I don't know if Mac Jones is anything more than a decent backup qb. It's still to early in his career to make a call on him but so far I'm not impressed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread