2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^Deceiving in re to KC because that ranking was before the season started when everyone thought the Rams and Raiders and Broncos were going to be so great. Turned out they all sucked. Even the Chargers didn't live up to expectations.

It would be interesting to see that same chart with the end of season results.

That chart is from Nov 30, 2022.

VegasMichael

Established Member
November 30 doesn't make sense. Eagles were already 10-1 on November 30. Why would they project the Eagles to have 8.87 wins for the entire season? It says beneath the image that the schedule for the season was being released on May 11 so they could now calculate strength of schedule. I believe it was an old projection that the website decided to re-post for whatever reason.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
November 30 doesn't make sense. Eagles were already 10-1 on November 30. Why would they project the Eagles to have 8.87 wins for the entire season? It says beneath the image that the schedule for the season was being released on May 11 so they could now calculate strength of schedule.

Interesting. I just saw the date on the article and didn't go much further.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
^Deceiving in re to KC because that ranking was before the season started when everyone thought the Rams and Raiders and Broncos were going to be so great. Turned out they all sucked. Even the Chargers didn't live up to expectations.
To be fair though, thats every single year. Strength of schedule on paper doesnt usually live up to its expectations.

I would say Eagles had a slight "harder" schedule. I would put Cowboys/Giants over Raiders/Chargers with Broncos being at the bottom.

rborden

Established Member
Ok guys who you got?

I’m riding with Philly on this one. Eagles DL and OL is too dominant. Eagles WR’s are better than KC’s. Eagles Defense is lights out. Hurts shoulder is a question.

KC’s secondary is young and suspect. OL is nowhere near as good as KC’s. KC WR corps has a lot of injuries. Most expected to play but they wont be 100%. Mahomes ankle is better but not 100% and with Philly pass rush that could be real a problem and a factor.

Eagles 31
Chiefs 27

Reactions: Tob

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok guys who you got?

I’m riding with Philly on this one. Eagles DL and OL is too dominant. Eagles WR’s are better than KC’s. Eagles Defense is lights out. Hurts shoulder is a question.

KC’s secondary is young and suspect. OL is nowhere near as good as KC’s. KC WR corps has a lot of injuries. Most expected to play but they wont be 100%. Mahomes ankle is better but not 100% and with Philly pass rush that could be real a problem and a factor.

Eagles 31
Chiefs 27

I'm gonna go opposite. I think Chiefs by 10.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I’m thinking the eagles should win. But I don’t doubt Andy Reid will dial up an awesome game. #87 will have to be accounted for or it will be a long day for Philadelphia.

I hope the Chiefs get rolled, it will make yet another disappointing Raider season a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Coverage starts on FOX at 12 noon. Game doesn't start until 6:30. Honest to Christ what the hell are they going to yak about for six hours that we haven't already heard the past two weeks?? I'll tune in no earlier than 5:30.
Do you really want me to answer that?

Simple only about 1 1/2 hours on the actual game and teams, then the rest on WOKE, Social Justice garbage that has nothing to do with football as a game or the Super Bowl as a whole.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Do you really want me to answer that?

Simple only about 1 1/2 hours on the actual game and teams, then the rest on WOKE, Social Justice garbage that has nothing to do with football as a game or the Super Bowl as a whole.
Most likely. I haven't watched a half time show since the 90s either. I don't even watch the hyped up commercials. I either leave the room for something or change the channel. If any are that great I'll hear about them and watch them on the web at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread