Join us.
Premium Member
328740715_916421162823973_8993996728421746903_n.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope so. Thought the same about Dan Marino though. Saw a video of Jalen legit squatting 600 pounds. Beastly. Not sure he should be risking injury like that though.

Jalen is a stud. 600# squat isn't the reason though haha

Eagles are/were solid. Their O-line was super impressive, kept Chris Jones and company at bay.

The fumble touchdown, punt return and the the two fly sweep backside flat routes were game changers. On the two fly sweep flats, you're damned if you let them get a step on you running horizontal, and damned if you stay over the top. Great play creation and worked perfectly both times they ran it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I didn’t even see the Jersey get pulled in the slow mo replay. Looked like great coverage by the DB

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

The DB said he 'tugged his jersey. I was hoping they would let it slide."... I mean...

The one they didn't call earlier in the game against Ju-Ju (who names their kid Ju-Ju?) would've been just as big of a play as this one...they ended up missing the field goal.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
If you ask me, the fumble TD from Miles that was overturned was worse than the "holding".

That was a fumble and that was a TD by the defense. Dallas Goedart's "catch" wasnt a catch. I also dislike the Chiefs lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you ask me, the fumble TD from Miles that was overturned was worse than the "holding".

That was a fumble and that was a TD by the defense. Dallas Goedart's "catch" wasnt a catch. I also dislike the Chiefs lol

It was REALLY close. It was one of those calls that I didn't think there was enough evidence to overturn the field call...but guess I was wrong.

Goedart definitely didn't catch that ball haha

muscleatsrice

Established Member
The DB said he 'tugged his jersey. I was hoping they would let it slide."... I mean...

The one they didn't call earlier in the game against Ju-Ju (who names their kid Ju-Ju?) would've been just as big of a play as this one...they ended up missing the field goal.
I missed that. Well there you have it then haha.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread