2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasMichael

Established Member
He will get tagged. He is with Ravens for another year at least.

Good Carr. Raiders suck.
Yeah, but will he get an exclusive or non-exclusive tag? The latter means he can negotiate with other teams and Ravens can match what he's offered. Exclusive tag doesn't mean he'll play if he decides to sit out.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Yeah, but will he get an exclusive or non-exclusive tag? The latter means he can negotiate with other teams and Ravens can match what he's offered. Exclusive tag doesn't mean he'll play if he decides to sit out.
Yeah....good question. Ravens seem to have a little more leverage than him...I just want Aaron Rodgers to retire so my team can move on from that hippy, diva.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Giants QB Daniel Jones gets paid. Doesn't seem to have the resume for such a big contract. Giants reportedly reach $160M deal with Daniel Jones, use franchise tag on Saquon Barkley

Lamar Jackson still available for teams to make a deal with as he is in the non-exclusive franchise tag arena.

NY Jets brass flying out west to speak with Aaron Rodgers.

funny people talking shit about Jones, if someone walked up and offered you that bag you know damn well you're taking it. That's the Giants issue there.

Lamar - funny to see people crying he doesn't have a deal yet - how many games has me missed the last 2 years? Wasn't he injured for the playoffs two years in a row?

VegasMichael

Established Member
funny people talking shit about Jones, if someone walked up and offered you that bag you know damn well you're taking it. That's the Giants issue there.

Lamar - funny to see people crying he doesn't have a deal yet - how many games has me missed the last 2 years? Wasn't he injured for the playoffs two years in a row?
I don't have an issue with Jones taking it, I have an issue with him being offered that much. Things are getting out of control with these QB contracts. Safe to say only Patrick earned his. All the rest had losing records.

1. Aaron Rodgers (Packers): $50.3 million (3-year, $150.8 million contract)
2. Russell Wilson (Broncos): $49 million (5-year, $245 million contract)
3. Kyler Murray (Cardinals): $46.1 million (5-year, $230.5 million contract)
4. Deshaun Watson (Browns): $46 million (5-year $230 million contract)
5. Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs): $45 million (10-year $450 million contract)

I'm not a Lamar hater but his style of play makes it dangerous to guarantee a lot of money to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread