2015 Mustang Front End Revealed

chuckstang

Established Member
Now I will order if it looks like this recent render.

ofvc.jpg

This looks better. But sort of sad that Ford is not copying their own fleet cars for styling of their iconic mustang, not to mention there is some BMWness in that front bumper but it is tough to complain about that haha

bumplime

Established Member
The white&black render isn't as bad as some of the other ones that have been floating around for a while. It doesn't quite go to a "one world" design IMO. It's still rather old school from the front fascia back, something Ford has been reported to be leaving.
I don't think it looks as bad as the red rendering in this thread. But, I doubt either is close to what will be revealed. I am holding out hope that Ford will blow everyone away like they did with the latest GT500s power plant/ HP output.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Garbage. Its nice that they're trying to come up with new ideas outside of the tired 45 year old design they've been pushing for the last 10 years but they have a long way to go if that's what they think it should look like.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
If that is the new front-end, every Fusion I see on the street...makes the whole new look for the '15 Mustang seriously anticlimactic...and kind of a let down.

Last edited:

4v_mach1

Established Member
This will be my next Mustang.. I am positive I will be banking more $ In the next 2 years. :)

I just like how it will have a IRS & much lighter with more power... maybe GT350 or GT500 I don't know which I would want.

Users who are viewing this thread