2015 Mustang Front End Revealed

blackcoyote13

Established Member
Gallery: The 2015 Mustang Revealed! The New S550's Front End | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

gallery-the-2015-mustang-revealed-the-new-s550s-front-end
[/url][/IMG]

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Looks good so far imo! I'll stick with the 2014 though and let the bugs get worked out and the aftermarket caught up before I go with one...

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 400lbs LESSSSSSSS and a Coyote with 450-475HP and IRS???? **** what it looks like!! looks muscualr to me!!!!

oh im board now more than ever!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This thing looks noticeably smaller. I was skeptical about the 300-400lb number but after seeing the pic above with the driver inside, this new Mustang looks like it's not much bigger than the BRZ.

Chris Proia

Established Member
This thing looks noticeably smaller. I was skeptical about the 300-400lb number but after seeing the pic above with the driver inside, this new Mustang looks like it's not much bigger than the BRZ.

Yep, the side window area is tiny and the roof line is low. It will be interesting to see how this car is received when available.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
Not crazy about it. Will have to see the final finish. As of now ill pass.Front looks too happy and very unmenacimg. 13'/14's look mean as hell.

13GT5.0

Established Member
Check this out..an overlay between fusion and the new mustang....shows how close they are in proximity where the mustang is more aggressive styled.

hopi.jpg

Naturesmistake

Established Member
It's essentially a two door Fusion... So... Will they add balls to the Fusion!? Fusion SHO? Always felt the fusion was a missed opportunity, and I'm not a fan of the Taurus SHO.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
It's essentially a two door Fusion... So... Will they add balls to the Fusion!? Fusion SHO? Always felt the fusion was a missed opportunity, and I'm not a fan of the Taurus SHO.

No it's not. That would mean be a FWD. Ford has made it clear for a while now that all their cars will have global roots in the design language.

Users who are viewing this thread