2015 Mustang Front End Revealed

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
I actually think the front end looks kinda mean. Is it me or does the top of the vehicle look lower then the current S197's? You can really see this in the photo below, drivers head is above the b-pillar - http://files.americanmuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2015-Mustang-Front-End-8.jpg

It looks to me as if they gone with a blend of the new Fusion inspired front fascia and the current fascia...but grafted onto a much more New Edge-inspired (more compact) chassis. Definitely looks smaller...the rear deck length and tucked rear really feels New Edge. I'm thinking the camo panel on the side is hiding a narrower waist accentuating the front and rear flares. The rear wheel and flare looks kicked out. Should be an interesting design...if that's really it.

jes_csx

Established Member
Looking at the spy shots from a few weeks ago an these has anyone noticed that they have different rocker panels?

1st is the one from a while back
y6a8a7ep.jpg

2nd is now
uzadepyn.jpg

I think we have been fooled in to thinking this is the 2015

Fooled? That makes no sense. This is easily explained knowing the car will obviously have several different trim levels.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Looks like a cross between the Scion TC and BMW 6 series. Would have to see the whole car to decide if it all comes together.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I think you guys are forgetting that this isn't the 1st time Ford gave Mustang styling similar to their Fleet. Remember the aero nose that matched the thunderbird, Taurus, and Tempo? Or how the New Edge theme was used on the Focus, Cougar, Windstar, Ka and Mondeo?

Amen! And that model mustang is one of the fastest gaining value older cars in the market and has a HUGE following and fan base.

mtrsprt

Established Member
I might have to order one of these when available........ GRRRRR..... It's killing me.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Liking the boss and gt500 rims on the car

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
attachment.php

Awesome render even though the headlights are off.

That looks ****ing awesome!

All this moaning and groaning in here. People saying it doesn't look like a mustang etc. Well I have a question, what does a mustang even look like? Considering all the different styles over the decades what exactly describes a mustang look wise?

Users who are viewing this thread