2011 GT 5.0, AED tuned 437HP/424TQ

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
whoops, arguing with two people who seem to be the same... This feels like a full on Troll session, lol.

Full_Tilt

Banned
Mullet-28578.jpg

Last edited:

zigroid1985

Established Member
I guess we will just have to let the track numbers do the talking?

wait wait wait, i'm sure even with video you guys wont believe that either...
sounds great. make sure the density altitude is posted as well as the wind conditions at the track. we want to be fair now, right?
It would just make sense your lack of knowledge and information. You sound like a 19 year old hanging off of wikipedia.
whoops, arguing with two people who seem to be the same... This feels like a full on Troll session, lol.
welcome to SVTP, where despite factual evidence youre still wrong because ford builds the greatest of everything ever made.

zigroid1985

Established Member
:dw: Youre confusing me with him, but w/e
He has a very valid point just none of you guys want to here it.

P.S. Asking someones age is just trying to evade the issue at hand. Age is irrelevant, there are lots of old fart who have been tooling around with cars for their entire lives who do not know anything about the real science of a reciprocating engine.

Show me this car running high 11s and Ill believe its making ~420 hp to the wheels.
exactly if ford told everyone the sky was green all of these idiots would believe it.

I also dont think its too hard to figure out how old I am but I didnt say these guys were the smartest bunch either...

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
P.S. Asking someones age is just trying to evade the issue at hand. Age is irrelevant, there are lots of old fart who have been tooling around with cars for their entire lives who do not know anything about the real science of a reciprocating engine.

This is true, attitude and experience go a long way... And with the attitude we're getting here isn't an attitude of an experienced and knowledgeable person. Seems more like an irrational know it all :)

I don't think it's worth arguing with you guys... BTW, you two have around the same post counts... Are you two from the same forum trolling here? Also, is either one of your names Germaine?:bored:

zigroid1985

Established Member
This is true, attitude and experience go a long way... And with the attitude we're getting here isn't an attitude of an experienced and knowledgeable person. Seems more like an irrational know it all :)

I don't think it's worth arguing with you guys... BTW, you two have around the same post counts... Are you two from the same forum trolling here? Also, is either one of your names Germaine?:bored:
Do some research on BMEP and then get back to me on who is knowledgeable. I may not have built 100 engines but that doesnt mean I dont understand the physics aspect of it. you immediately assume that based on my age and/or post count I must be a moron, or because of the fact I disagree with something you guys hold sacred (despite providing sources to back my claims up) I must be a troll.

Also, to clear things up, I have no idea who Full_tilt is. he's just another person who isn't wearing blue oval glasses.

Last edited:

warlockgs

Established Member
Dont get butthurt. :rolleyes:
Given all the companies that have been working with these cars I wouldnt be surpised if they have gotten pretty damn close to the max youll be able to make on pump gas with basic bolt-ons. There is only so much you can do with tuning.
From what Ive seen mods like these are usually going to be pulling around 400 on a DYNOJET, which is already inflated beyond real world results due to being an inertia dyno. Making another 40hp on top of that sounds very unlikely.

Considering my car made 395rwhp in bone-stock configuration with only a tune by one of the best tuners out there, on a Mustang Dyno (which typically reads low). Still had the stock air filter, and stock exhaust all the way back.

On Shaun's dyno, with the addition of a CAI and a Axle-back exhaust upgrade, and a similar tune to what was done here, 411.9rwhp on AED's dyno. I'll have the car back on that very same Mustang Dyno on Saturday to get the proper comparison results; we'll see where we are, but 400 with basic bolt-ons is very much a reality, if you have a good tuner. I had an excellent tuner, both times.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Do some research on BMEP and then get back to me on who is knowledgeable. I may not have built 100 engines but that doesnt mean I dont understand the physics aspect of it. you immediately assume that based on my age and/or post count I must be a moron, or because of the fact I disagree with something you guys hold sacred (despite providing sources to back my claims up) I must be a troll.

Also, to clear things up, I have no idea who Full_tilt is. he's just another person who isn't wearing blue oval glasses.

So, does that make you an LSX nut swinger? Which side of the fence are you on and why on earth are you on SVTPerformance? You are definitely are on some sort of war quest. You sure your name isn't Germaine?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Hes been here since 2007, and I have no idea who he is.
Nobody is trolling here, Im here because I have an '11 mustang, and someone told me this was a good forum.
For the most part he has been right, seems like quite a few knowledgeable people, unfortuneatly there are still people like you.
Ive been on enough forums to know youre type and to know that youre pretty much a brick wall of ignorance.

Im done with this thread. Its a useless cause.
Goodbye.

Toodaloo ass :)

zigroid1985

Established Member
Considering my car made 395rwhp in bone-stock configuration with only a tune by one of the best tuners out there, on a Mustang Dyno (which typically reads low). Still had the stock air filter, and stock exhaust all the way back.

On Shaun's dyno, with the addition of a CAI and a Axle-back exhaust upgrade, and a similar tune to what was done here, 411.9rwhp on AED's dyno. I'll have the car back on that very same Mustang Dyno on Saturday to get the proper comparison results; we'll see where we are, but 400 with basic bolt-ons is very much a reality, if you have a good tuner. I had an excellent tuner, both times.
all dynos are different. here is one that was on a local dyno that had a tune, CAI, and catback.
037Ian1150GT.png

Opposite end of the spectrum here, that dyno reads low and everyone on here would say so. when a dyno reads high no one says shit they just repeat it to their buddies as gospel.

zigroid1985

Established Member
Toodaloo ass :)
thats right! shun away those people who have a different opinion than you do and base their argument on facts! those bastards!
So, does that make you an LSX nut swinger? Which side of the fence are you on and why on earth are you on SVTPerformance? You are definitely are on some sort of war quest. You sure your name isn't Germaine?
Who is germaine? where is common when you need him.

Last edited:

warlockgs

Established Member
So I read up on this BMEP thing....you guys know BMEP is purely theoretical right?

...I'll let that sink in for a second.

So on real-world actual physically present dynos, we can see the numbers that are being generated by the really real wheels being on the really real dyno drum, and really spinning and measuring the actual real forces being generated, instead of using some sort of purely theoretical number which I might as well just pull out of my rear.

My car, on another shop's dyno, read 114 counterrupts on the Boggart scale.

As long as we're making stuff up.

zigroid1985

Established Member
So I read up on this BMEP thing....you guys know BMEP is purely theoretical right?

...I'll let that sink in for a second.

So on real-world actual physically present dynos, we can see the numbers that are being generated by the really real wheels being on the really real dyno drum, and really spinning and measuring the actual real forces being generated, instead of using some sort of purely theoretical number which I might as well just pull out of my rear.

My car, on another shop's dyno, read 114 counterrupts on the Boggart scale.

As long as we're making stuff up.
why dont you dyno your car then play around with the weather correction on the dyno to see what kind of numbers you get. you think those big rollers decide the power or does the computer running the dyno?

warlockgs

Established Member
why dont you dyno your car then play around with the weather correction on the dyno to see what kind of numbers you get. you think those big rollers decide the power or does the computer running the dyno?

Which is why I'm going back to the previous trusted Mustang Dyno, because I have prior results there, and the word of that shop I'd be willing to bet my entire car on.

Bad attention span you have there, sport. But thanks for playing!

zigroid1985

Established Member
Which is why I'm going back to the previous trusted Mustang Dyno, because I have prior results there, and the word of that shop I'd be willing to bet my entire car on.

Bad attention span you have there, sport. But thanks for playing!
great job, be sure to let everyone know what you run at the track.

SKRMNGT

Established Member

After reading this thread i've concluded that you are a god damn retard. Oh yes, Im sure everyone is manipulating dynos. And high tens at 420rwhp? Did Turetto teach you that? Is that really a Supra in your driveway?

Now run along, your mommy is calling, its time for your night night. Dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread