2011 GT 5.0, AED tuned 437HP/424TQ

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
all dynos are different. here is one that was on a local dyno that had a tune, CAI, and catback.
037Ian1150GT.png

Opposite end of the spectrum here, that dyno reads low and everyone on here would say so. when a dyno reads high no one says shit they just repeat it to their buddies as gospel.

pretty stock numbers. no way you are lying. i need to just believe you.

you are making the exact same argument a fellow on LS1tech was making. just give it up and enjoy your LS motors we are enjoying our powerful 5 liter engine. :) ...-that makes more power and torque than a similar modded LS1. and in fact is close to H/C/I LS1's. toodles dude.

Last edited:

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
why dont you dyno your car then play around with the weather correction on the dyno to see what kind of numbers you get. you think those big rollers decide the power or does the computer running the dyno?

yeah im sure the LS1 dynos are manipulated the same way. its a dyno conspiriacy. even the ricer/turbo shop i dyno at is manipulating my numbers. even with me watching him, he is slick and fast with the keyboard.

RSKtakR

Established Member
So has anyone else run/played w/ E85 yet?? I have an E85 tune, but we keep getting 6+ inches of snow here, and I havent been able to make it to the E85 pump yet.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So has anyone else run/played w/ E85 yet?? I have an E85 tune, but we keep getting 6+ inches of snow here, and I havent been able to make it to the E85 pump yet.

thats a good question that i would like to know for the n/a 5.0. were hoping my buddy mark will try it out. where did you get you E85 tune at? also was it dyno tune for E85? or just just a E85 tune file?

RSKtakR

Established Member
thats a good question that i would like to know for the n/a 5.0. were hoping my buddy mark will try it out. where did you get you E85 tune at? also was it dyno tune for E85? or just just a E85 tune file?

its not a dyno tune, its an emailed tune, however IF i need to have it dyno tuned i can take the car down and strap it to the dyno and they will tune it for me.. I got the tune from HppMotorsports, the same shop that did the E85 tune for the dyno sheet post #74 on page 3 in this thread that made over 450whp w/ a couple bolt-ons. I havent loaded the tune yet because of the all the friggen snow we keep getting.. right now its acually an E75 tune because of the winter time blend. If you contact them ask for Red, and tell them Steven Simmons refferd you, I believe Im the 1st person (outside of thier personal shop car i believe) to get an E85 tune??

Last edited:

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
yep.. w/ the entire STOCK fuel system.. the stock fuel system has been flowing enough for 600whp i thought i had read somewhere..?

I have also read that the entire stock fuel system can support an E85 tune. I would definitely check your A/F ratio while running it though.

Users who are viewing this thread