SOLD: 2009 F-350 Powerstroke SRW CC FX4 – For Sale

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Selling my one owner, Southern kept, 2009 F-350 FX4. Those of you who have been on the site for a while know this truck has been the subject of several articles (a few of which are yet to be released) over the year. I take great pride in ownership of this truck and it shows. Not abused – keep on the tow-tune setting – never been back to the dealership for any work. It is very clean throughout and has the following features:

• FX4 Luxury Package
  • Chrome Package
  • 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel
  • 3.73 gears (last year they were available on a SRW diesel)
  • Sync with Navigation
  • Upfitter Switches

The truck has been meticulously serviced with:
  • Only Motorcraft Filters Used
  • Synthetic Oil Every 5,000 miles
  • Fuel Filters Every 10,000 miles
  • Fuel Additive/Treatment with every fill-up

Aftermarket upgrades include:
  • aFe High Flow Exhaust
  • SCT Livewire Tuner
  • aFe Intake
  • Full Weight Reduction Mods
  • Bed Rug (outdated model)
  • Bed Cover (needs a new one)
  • Mag-Hytec dif covers
  • Mag-Hytec Tranmission Pan
  • S&B Cab Mounts
  • Coolant Filter
  • Rotella ELC Coolant
  • AirLift Air Bag System
  • B&W Gooseneck Hitch

As it sits, the truck has a bit less than 74,000 miles on it. It does have incidents on its insurance report. It was scratched by a golf cart while parked at Mustang Week, and a rear tire blowout damaged a bedside. Both times it was professionally repaired in Detroit by the body shop Ford approved to perform work on the Ford GT. The underbody is extremely clean. The exterior plastics do show some sun fading, but present nicely when treated with Sonax. It has a fairly fresh set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires and the axles are filled with Royal Purple 75w140. I’ve driven this truck to CA and back and would not hesitate to do it again. It is rock solid and reliable.

Asking $36,000. All stock parts I have (which is nearly everything) will be included with the truck. There may be more parts added to it that I’m forgetting, feel free to ask and it may jog my memory.

F350_For_Sale_002.jpg
F350_For_Sale_003.jpg
F350_For_Sale_004.jpg
F350_For_Sale_005.jpg
F350_For_Sale_006.jpg
F350_For_Sale_008.jpg
F350_For_Sale_010.jpg
F350_For_Sale_014.jpg
F350_For_Sale_017.jpg
F350_For_Sale_018.jpg

beau t

Established Member
Did you ever sit in the drivers seat or just hover over it , That seat still looks mint! GLWS

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mighty fine truck. Yep, someone will be getting one heck of a truck. Sid definitely took great care of it over the years. A HUGE plus is the fact that, well, everyone knows Sid, so you know who you're buying from. Sure beats taking a chance on a similar truck with a lot of unknowns.

Users who are viewing this thread