SOLD: 2009 F-350 Powerstroke SRW CC FX4 – For Sale

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
So did this sell?
Any updated pictures?

Selling my one owner, Southern kept, 2009 F-350 FX4. Those of you who have been on the site for a while know this truck has been the subject of several articles (a few of which are yet to be released) over the year. I take great pride in ownership of this truck and it shows. Not abused – keep on the tow-tune setting – never been back to the dealership for any work. It is very clean throughout and has the following features:

• FX4 Luxury Package
  • Chrome Package
  • 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel
  • 3.73 gears (last year they were available on a SRW diesel)
  • Sync with Navigation
  • Upfitter Switches

The truck has been meticulously serviced with:
  • Only Motorcraft Filters Used
  • Synthetic Oil Every 5,000 miles
  • Fuel Filters Every 10,000 miles
  • Fuel Additive/Treatment with every fill-up

Aftermarket upgrades include:
  • aFe High Flow Exhaust
  • SCT Livewire Tuner
  • aFe Intake
  • Full Weight Reduction Mods
  • Bed Rug (outdated model)
  • Bed Cover (needs a new one)
  • Mag-Hytec dif covers
  • Mag-Hytec Tranmission Pan
  • S&B Cab Mounts
  • Coolant Filter
  • Rotella ELC Coolant
  • AirLift Air Bag System
  • B&W Gooseneck Hitch

As it sits, the truck has a bit less than 74,000 miles on it. It does have incidents on its insurance report. It was scratched by a golf cart while parked at Mustang Week, and a rear tire blowout damaged a bedside. Both times it was professionally repaired in Detroit by the body shop Ford approved to perform work on the Ford GT. The underbody is extremely clean. The exterior plastics do show some sun fading, but present nicely when treated with Sonax. It has a fairly fresh set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires and the axles are filled with Royal Purple 75w140. I’ve driven this truck to CA and back and would not hesitate to do it again. It is rock solid and reliable.

Asking $36,000. All stock parts I have (which is nearly everything) will be included with the truck. There may be more parts added to it that I’m forgetting, feel free to ask and it may jog my memory.

View attachment 1708929 View attachment 1708930 View attachment 1708931 View attachment 1708932 View attachment 1708933 View attachment 1708934 View attachment 1708935 View attachment 1708936 View attachment 1708937 View attachment 1708938

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Got some updated pics:

F350_For_Sale_Current_004.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_005.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_006.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_007.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_008.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_009.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_010.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_011.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_002.jpg
F350_For_Sale_Current_003.jpg

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Off subject boss man, but what does a member of the forum have to do to get one of those SVTPerformance plates for the front of their rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
@SID297, pm me the VIN

Sent

Check your PMs.....been waiting on a phone call for 2 weeks
Are you not getting my PMs?

Yep, I've sent you a few back over the last few days. By the time I quit most evenings it's past time to make calls. Let me know if there's a particular time during the day that works best for you.

Off subject boss man, but what does a member of the forum have to do to get one of those SVTPerformance plates for the front of their rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a test run (only 10 IIRC) of those made a few years back. They didn't look great and didn't hold up too well. I'm not even sure where the rest are now. That one goes with the truck. I may look into making some more in the future.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just thought of something. I have been boarderline OCD in the engine's maintenance and care. I have oil samples from every single oil change I ever did on it (every 5,000 miles) that I can send off for analysis if a potential buyer is interested in paying for it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Travis, give me a call when you get a minute. I might have a place to go with this!

Users who are viewing this thread