2003-04 Cobra Seat Upholstery & Foam from TMI.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Logo's done - it's getting exciting around here.
(I'd love to see a Black leather set w/ this color insert!)
standalone

TMIProducts

Established Member
Hey guys and gals - I just wanted to note that I will be out of the office next week (on my honeymon :thumbsup: ) So if you try to get a hold of me please note I'm not ignoring you - just out of the office . .... with my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand :beer:

I'll be back Monday the 12th and checking in on the forums first thing!

Thanks,

Huff035

Established Member
Hey guys and gals - I just wanted to note that I will be out of the office next week (on my honeymon :thumbsup: ) So if you try to get a hold of me please note I'm not ignoring you - just out of the office . .... with my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand :beer:

I'll be back Monday the 12th and checking in on the forums first thing!

Thanks,

Congrats! Have fun! :beer:

eodtech72

Redfire Vert
Established Member
Any update on prices or releases date? I saw the honeymoon part so I'm just wondering if any members on here have heard anything new. Can't wait....

Last edited:

TMIProducts

Established Member
Hey guys i'm back tan and recovering from a grueling week of 'testing' tequila in Cabo San Lucas!

I've been informed the only thing holding us up (as it is always ONE TINY THING) is the felt material on the side of the front bucket seats. We have a few samples come in in my absence and i've been told they are not a good match. Go figure that such a small issue would hold us up. Let me look into all of this and I'll get back to you asap with a follow up!

Thank you for the congrats - found an amazing woman (her first car was a 69 Fastback :) if that tells you anything!! )

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thanks for the update and welcome back!

Sorry but I didnt see confirmation of if you were making the dark 04 terminator seats for the 01 cobra?

TMIProducts

Established Member
Thanks for the update and welcome back!

Sorry but I didnt see confirmation of if you were making the dark 04 terminator seats for the 01 cobra?

Most definitely - however, we just recently got the 01 Cobra set in here to pattern. So it will be a few months before that particular pattern is released. But rest assured - once the pattern is released you will definitely be able to get it in the 04 Dark Charcoal without any problem!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Most definitely - however, we just recently got the 01 Cobra set in here to pattern. So it will be a few months before that particular pattern is released. But rest assured - once the pattern is released you will definitely be able to get it in the 04 Dark Charcoal without any problem!

Awesome!!!!

TMIProducts

Established Member
Not to keep teasing everyone - but check out this custom seat we made up for an in house set:
standalone

Like I said the ONLY thing holding us up is matching the original material on the inside lower portion of the front buckets - soon!!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Awesome can't wait to order a few sets from you guys I like some occ the custom touches you gave the seat.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Wow I love it! May change my mine from Dark to those. What color is it? Looks like a burgandy?

I think I could be up for a set of Red Fire but 04 Darks fo shure!

TMIProducts

Established Member
Wow I love it! May change my mine from Dark to those. What color is it? Looks like a burgandy?

I think I could be up for a set of Red Fire but 04 Darks fo shure!

It is a Burgundy Unisuede we happen to have in stock , I don't have the color number/name handy. I think it looks great, but I would opt to have the Cobra in Black thread instead of the silver.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Yea black cobra will look better.
Im thinking that since my accent color on my cobra is redfire that the insets may look good or I will just continue with the dark inserts.

I really cant wait for these to become available! :)

TMIProducts

Established Member
Yea black cobra will look better.
Im thinking that since my accent color on my cobra is redfire that the insets may look good or I will just continue with the dark inserts.

I really cant wait for these to become available! :)

You could always do Dark Charcoal inserts with a RED Threaded cobra - now that would look MEAN!

Users who are viewing this thread