2003-04 Cobra Seat Upholstery & Foam from TMI.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
^^^Rephrase that as....the foam is the least expensive part of the seat. It sounds a whole lot better.

Love the seats shown above. They would look great in my 90 model.
excellent point. least expensive not only sounds better but is also more accurate. I bought 2 03/04 front foam sets for my 95 and at retail they are not that bad at all

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Is there an option for just new headrest covers, or just back seats?

My back seat covers need replacing and i dont need fronts as they are in great condition except one headrest got a cut in it so it needs replacing.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

TMIProducts

Established Member
Is there an option for just new headrest covers, or just back seats?

My back seat covers need replacing and i dont need fronts as they are in great condition except one headrest got a cut in it so it needs replacing.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Headrest covers are included with the upholstery.

Sets are available as Front Buckets Only or Full Sets - but individual pieces are not sold separately.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Are the foams going to be different for the Mach 1 seats?

My covers are in good shape but I have killed the lower seat foam. I would rather buy the better higher density foam if I can.

slim9687

Established Member
can you pm me a price for front and rear seats with leather and dark charcoal insert with snake for a 03 convertible. My car came with racing seats so all i would need is a set of gt/v6 seats to re-do? Thanks Ryan

Steve@CJPP

can you pm me a price for front and rear seats with leather and dark charcoal insert with snake for a 03 convertible. My car came with racing seats so all i would need is a set of gt/v6 seats to re-do? Thanks Ryan
yeah you just need seats from a 99-04 car, below is pricing for your three options, it says pony logo but cobra logo should be the same once it's released. You will need to seat foams for the front seats.

99-04 CV LEATHER/ALCANTARA INSERTS 03-04 COBRA SEATS FULL SET UPHOLSTERY PONY LOGO– $1349.55

99-04 CV LEATHER/UNISUEDE INSERTS 03-04 COBRA SEATS FULL SET UPHOLSTERY PONY LOGO– $1049.55

99-04 CV VINYL/UNISUEDE INSERTS 03-04 COBRA SEATS FULL SET UPHOLSTERY PONY LOGO– $599.55

2003-04 COBRA BUCKET SEAT FOAM - ONLY USE WITH TMI UPHOLSTERY $149.55

Ironhand

Banned
Which one is the black insert seat covers?

EDIT: 949 for just the front covers.....

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No the foam won't fit on those frames, you would need to find some used 99-04 seats and use those to get these three set ups.

???
urmmm not necessarily true. my upholster guy used 03/04 seat foam on my 95 frames.

TMIProducts

Established Member
urmmm not necessarily true. my upholster guy used 03/04 seat foam on my 95 frames.

As someone who has been there first hand with a SN95 frame, a new edge frame and a Cobra frame - and ALL Three of the original and replacement foams - that the Cobra foam will not fit on the SN95 frames without MANY alterations. Now, a skilled shop might be able to alter the Cobra foam and the SN95 frame so they fit - but it's not something I would suggest to a novice or would want to advertise as a 'perfect fit' - most people would be better off buying a set of used 99-04 V6 frames for cheap at the junk yard - the Cobra or Mach 1 or Bullitt foam will bolt right up to those w/o any issues or altering needed.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I will take ya'lls word for it since I was not there when the work was done. All I know is that I gave the guy foam for 2 seats and got back 2 seats that look good with foam that fits LOL!

As someone who has been there first hand with a SN95 frame, a new edge frame and a Cobra frame - and ALL Three of the original and replacement foams - that the Cobra foam will not fit on the SN95 frames without MANY alterations. Now, a skilled shop might be able to alter the Cobra foam and the SN95 frame so they fit - but it's not something I would suggest to a novice or would want to advertise as a 'perfect fit' - most people would be better off buying a set of used 99-04 V6 frames for cheap at the junk yard - the Cobra or Mach 1 or Bullitt foam will bolt right up to those w/o any issues or altering needed.

TMIProducts

Established Member
COBRA LOGO IS RELEASED AND FULLY LICENSED BY FORD!!!!! : :banana::pepper::banana::pepper:

LRS & CJP WILL NOW HAVE IT ON THEIR SITES!!

Last edited:

TMIProducts

Established Member
10th Anniversary Installed and ready to rock!:beer:

576537_10150845182435701_217416555700_12475298_408721152_n.jpg

dlott33

Established Member
Will this foam have you sitting the same height as stock? Thinking about building a set for my fox but don't want it to sit me any higher.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Will this foam have you sitting the same height as stock? Thinking about building a set for my fox but don't want it to sit me any higher.

Cobra seats (frames and foam) will sit higher than a Fox GT seat - originally it's just a taller seat. You may want to get some measurements from guys here on the forum to find out how high a stock cobra seat sits when installed...

However - if you haven't bought the cobra frames just yet - don't.
We will be releasing a special Sport Foam and Cobra Style upholstery that will be specifically made to fit on Fox Frames. I'll keep you all updated on this piece, but it should be in the next two months or so.

dlott33

Established Member
Cobra seats (frames and foam) will sit higher than a Fox GT seat - originally it's just a taller seat. You may want to get some measurements from guys here on the forum to find out how high a stock cobra seat sits when installed...

However - if you haven't bought the cobra frames just yet - don't.
We will be releasing a special Sport Foam and Cobra Style upholstery that will be specifically made to fit on Fox Frames. I'll keep you all updated on this piece, but it should be in the next two months or so.

I've used 99-04 seats in foxes before and they do fit higher but they still work for me. Which is why I want to make sure that your foam isn't any taller than stock. If so they will be too high for me.
I just picked up a set of v6 seats thatI'd like to cobra-ize....The fox frame setup will be awesome when released

TMIProducts

Established Member
Fox Cobra will be released soon - hopefully by the end of this month.
But as for the cobra reproduction foams - they are 100% copies of the original and are not any higher in stature. g'luck

Users who are viewing this thread