20 Years Ago Today...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Brad I might have spelled it wrong because I can search my old name with a couple of threads going back to 2001 but scoriox comes up with an error when searched. Besides CobraBob who was in my old threads and is still here did see members HotRodHarry and Ghoust who have not been seen or at least by me for a while.
Harry is still alive Steve. I found his FB page.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I'll look that way Steve. I'm curious now. Ghoust was on 2/1/23, and HotRodHarry 6/29/18.
I looked thru those older threads Brad for Ghoust and HotRodHarry including 2 other older members I know but he did not have any posts come up. Thanks

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I joined i believe in 2004 under my other name which was banned by Lightning Larry for some very insignificant stuff during his rage days. Ended up coming back a couple years later after talking with him and reconciling when i was shopping for a Cobra, then ended up getting my car in '09 and been on here regularly since.

And boy, have things really calmed down since the first few years of this site. People were vicious back then on here, especially in SD. Even LL calmed down and was a small fraction of his usual self in his later years on here. Ended up having some good convos with him in the Football thread and bet with him a couple times on games. Crazy how things change.

Kind of miss LL now, and his old ways. lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Still the only hand written Premium Member.

Did I make that at Mustang Week?

Still around too. Started with my original Cobra R username back in Nov of 2000 same month as Scoriox joined if any older members here remember that name. In 2004 changed over to my current username after getting the Mystichrome Cobra. Lots of fun times in the early days with our show/cruises at the GSP.

I can merge those usernames for you.

Damn. I been here longer that you? Did not think that was the case ...

'Tis the case.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Going on 14 years for me but I was lurking for a long time before. I come to this site daily and I need to re-up on my membership!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I can merge those usernames for you.
Appreciate that but no need. That was the days of my Cobra R's 93 and 95 along with my 3 Lightnings 95,00, and 04. Still keep in contact with one of the cruise crew from back then NJ2000R who lives locally but most all the others are not here anymore. Thanks

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I’ve been a member for 19 years. In 2004 I bought my 03 10th anniversary Terminator with less than 100 miles from a member on here. The Cobra is long gone, but I’m still here. I also need to upgrade my membership.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I’ve been a member for 19 years. In 2004 I bought my 03 10th anniversary Terminator with less than 100 miles from a member on here. The Cobra is long gone, but I’m still here. I also need to upgrade my membership.

We have almost the same origin story lol. Bought my 10th anniversary with only 4k miles in Sept 04, not from a member here though but a dealer.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, June is 19 years… bought my Mach November of 03 and found you degenerates the next summer.

Originally was on mustang world and then the mach1 registry

fangstang

Established Member
I remember when this place exploded with new members once the terminators came out. A LOT of back and forth back then. lol.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Well being a young cat of only 7 1/2 years, this is the best ran forum I've been apart of. I've been on a few others and they haven't been able to keep my attention like this one. It's given me so much free knowledge that I felt like it would be wrong to NOT be a premium member. It's crazy to see how so many people just stick around here. Other forums, they come and go. Maybe because they don't have smackdown cafe? I joined a Powerstroke form a while back and I swear it felt like the superduty content was talked about more on here then over on that forum. Lol

Anyhow, I love this forum and please don't change how it's ran! Thanks for never banning me!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread