20 Years Ago Today...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have no idea how I found this site to be honest. Glad I did, met a lot of cool people.

20 years ago... I was in 6th grade. :)

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Been a member for 10yrs now, crazy to think. I was looking at getting a 13gt and ended up buying one from a member on this site. I flew to Albuquerque NM and drove it back home. This is the only site I visit also.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Been a member 19 years now, crazy! I was lurking longer than that as a teen soaking up all the badass street racing vids, but I officially joined right after getting my Cobra in 2004.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Still the only hand written Premium Member.

Attachments

• 20230327_155007.jpg
    20230327_155007.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230327_155023.jpg
    20230327_155023.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 72

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bob, I think you are member 6727.

I don't remember who it was that's the oldest still active but you are definitely up there.

fangstang

Established Member
I'm still here too. I remember when I was looking for a place to discuss the 99-01 Cobra. Lurked for a while at the beginning until I signed on. Cant believe its been so long. Miss those early days.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Still around too. Started with my original Cobra R username back in Nov of 2000 same month as Scoriox joined if any older members here remember that name. In 2004 changed over to my current username after getting the Mystichrome Cobra. Lots of fun times in the early days with our show/cruises at the GSP.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Still around too. Started with my original Cobra R username back in Nov of 2000 same month as Scoriox joined if any older members here remember that name. In 2004 changed over to my current username after getting the Mystichrome Cobra. Lots of fun times in the early days with our show/cruises at the GSP.

Pretty sure it was Scoriox that posted last year or the year prior. Figured he was long gone but he pops up now and then. I could probably look when he last logged in but that's a lot of work right now lol.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I registered to become a member on SVTP. Through all the changes it's still the black and red site I remember lurking on when researching Lightnings and Cobras.
Damn. I been here longer that you? Did not think that was the case ...

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Is that spelling right? I can't find him, but I've seen him.
Brad I might have spelled it wrong because I can search my old name with a couple of threads going back to 2001 but scoriox comes up with an error when searched. Besides CobraBob who was in my old threads and is still here did see members HotRodHarry and Ghoust who have not been seen or at least by me for a while.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Brad I might have spelled it wrong because I can search my old name with a couple of threads going back to 2001 but scoriox comes up with an error when searched. Besides CobraBob who was in my old threads and is still here did see members HotRodHarry and Ghoust who have not been seen or at least by me for a while.
I'll look that way Steve. I'm curious now. Ghoust was on 2/1/23, and HotRodHarry 6/29/18.

Users who are viewing this thread