1993 cobra 1/18th by GMP!! FINALLY!!!

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
JohnnyGMachine said:
We'd love to be able to do all these options but of course with more tooling means more expense. We tried to stick with the most common options on each car. If anybody was interested in having theirs "tweaked" or made into an exact replica of their exact car you can contact Paul at paul@knsmodels or got to knsmodels.com. He's made many collectors happy by modifying existing models to look identical to their own personal car from paint to emblems and more.
I myself will be ordering one of each and by the looks of the pre-order sales many other collectors are doing that as well. We've pre-sold 400 of each color already and sales are very strong.
We also like to hear suggestions from the enthusiasts as well so keep the comments and suggestions coming.

Thanks,
John

Damn , thats 1,200 cobra models. WOW!

JohnnyGMachine

Established Member
If there's anybody on here going to the Fun Ford Weekend at Commerce on April 8-9, JDM Engineering is graciously displaying all three production color versions of the 1:18 scale GMP 1993 Mustang Cobras in their tent. I'll be there when the gates open to help him set the models up for display. If you want to see 'em first hand this is the first time they've been shown to the public. The shipment should be here in our warehouse within the next couple weeks.

John

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
I will be there racing my 93 so i'll be sure to look for the models

-Lee

Lee, I will let you be my eyes for me.

Tell me what you think of them in a pm, and by all means be honest, just because im a picky guy. From what has been mentioned about them so far im impressed with the detail they went through for them. If there is a nit picking to do, do it im a pm.

I wish I could go to FF weekend.

Teal and red cars I would be looking to get.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
will do Spack.

I am just as picky as you especially when it comes to a $100 diecast :D Seriously, either my wife or I will snap some pics and post them up here

I'll look for you Johnny G

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
will do Badboy.

I am just as picky as you especially when it comes to a $100 diecast :D Seriously, either my wife or I will snap some pics and post them up here

I'll look for you Johnny G

T/Y Sir! :beer:

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Should be soon now. At first I only wanted the teal one, now I want the red one as well. I'm quickly becoming addicted to 1:18 scale diecasts...

Users who are viewing this thread