1993 cobra 1/18th by GMP!! FINALLY!!!

fivestangs

Established Member
All I can say is: WORTH EVERY PENNY!

If you own a '93 Cobra, you absolutely have no valid excuse not to buy this model! (and no, I don't work at GMP :) )

I love the fact that the damn thing has floormats! I opened the hood and noticed the hood prop rod and sure enough, the damn thing swings up and there's a little hole to stick the end in so the hood stays up!! If they only made them with sunroofs and black cloth interiors !!

Mark

WYSIWYG

Established Member
Received mine today. Number 0440.

It even has brake lines going to the calipers!!!
Seat Belts, Hood Prop rod, working hatchback gas/spring rods.

It's very detailed for $99.99+ shipping!!!

Vibrant Red w/Gray Leather

Just like my real Cobra!!

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
My teal blue arrived yesterday. Very nice. Can't wait till I get the real thing.

I started a thread called "GMP Cobra model number. " would you please go post the model color and # there.

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]Mine showed up this morning. Ordered from ebay just a few days ago. Man, this thing is sweeeeeeet!

blown...

[/QUOTE]

I started a thread called "GMP Cobra model number. " would you please go post the model color and # there

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Received my GMP '93 Teal Cobra #668 last week and the only difference between the model and my stock '93 Teal Cobra #629 is a difference of 39 in the SN's, otherwise I have a carbon copy of my 33k mile Cobra. :rockon:

Anybody have model # 629?
:coolman:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Thanks Trueblueeyes! Do you really have blue eyes? I've been surrounded
by, my personal favorite, blue eyes all my life...and I had to "get" hazel....in
Siamese cats. :-D

Hey Speedfreak: Do you mean someone has posted they had # 629 or that it is on the list that someone.....me....is looking for it? I couldn't find anyone's post saying they had it.

Last edited:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Speedfreak: Understood.

When I first opened GMP's box and got to the model, I wondered what was
underneath it until I realzed the small plastic bag had a set of 1/18 scale floor mats with COBRA in red lettering on them and also a radio antenna. The detail on this thing is painstaking: the assemblers had to be working under a microscope.

WOW! :rockon:

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I started a thread called "GMP Cobra model number. " would you please go post the model color and # there
I sure will....I didn't even know they were numbered at all until I read it here (duh!).

blown...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread