1993 cobra 1/18th by GMP!! FINALLY!!!

buddha93

Established Member
Anyone get theirs yet? Post up when you do. I ordered mine around Christmas and I'm getting a little anxious.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
buddha93 said:
Anyone get theirs yet? Post up when you do. I ordered mine around Christmas and I'm getting a little anxious.

I don't believe they have been released yet. Should be very soon though.

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
They had these at the Barrett-Jackson show here in PB. I took several pics but they came out kind of blurry. They look AWESOME!! Great detail!! :rockon:

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Naja said:
They had these at the Barrett-Jackson show here in PB. I took several pics but they came out kind of blurry. They look AWESOME!! Great detail!! :rockon:

Well where are they ?

They couldnt have been that bad.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
The models never made it to FFW@ Commerce. Why?

Probably because the only ones produced so far are preproduction samples. I've heard they should be released within the next couple of weeks though. GMP is also producing a 93R that will be out later. I can't wait for that one.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
trueblueeyes said:
Probably because the only ones produced so far are preproduction samples. I've heard they should be released within the next couple of weeks though. GMP is also producing a 93R that will be out later. I can't wait for that one.

yes I know that but the man mentioned above that the final prototype would be at Fun Ford Weekend at JDM's tent. Went by several times and the individual never showed up with the models :nonono:

trueblueeyes

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
yes I know that but the man mentioned above that the final prototype would be at Fun Ford Weekend at JDM's tent. Went by several times and the individual never showed up with the models :nonono:

Ah, now I understand... Sorry, I didn't read the posts closely enough. :) That makes we wonder if the GMP Cobras are still on track for a mid-month release or if they have been delayed...I hope not. I can't wait to get them!

Also, I'm curious: Were there any dealers at FFW with a good selection of diecasts? I'm wondering what to expect at the Louisiana FFW event (and at the World Ford Challenge). I can't seem to stop buying the 1:18 scale replicas. Now I am waiting on the Autoart FR500 diecasts and the Shelby Collectibles and Autoart '07 Shelby GT 500's. Not to mention I still haven't found the Autoart 1997 Saleen S351 coupe in white that I have been hunting for ages. And I have a Team Caliber '05 Stage 3 Roush Mustang diecast that the UPS guy should be dropping off tomorrow while I am work....

Melissa = Addicted!

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Melissa could be a hottie in my eyes for lovin the Snake. LOL

I think a call on my end should be made for my order tomorrow.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Does anyone have their model yet ?

I preordered mine from GMP and my card hasn't been charged yet. :??: I'm getting anxious. If anyone has an updated release date, please share.

93 COBRA

Established Member
trueblueeyes said:
I preordered mine from GMP and my card hasn't been charged yet. :??: I'm getting anxious. If anyone has an updated release date, please share.

They wont bill you until they send the model. I spoke with GMP customer service this week and was told they were going to start shipping out all the orders next week.

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
I have seen these 1/18 scale '93 Cobras for sell on ebay also. Are they telling the ebay bid winners that they will have to wait also?

blown...

Last edited:

trueblueeyes

Established Member
[QUOTE='93blownCOBRA]I have seen these cars for sell on ebay also. Are they telling the ebay bid winners that they will have to wait also?

blown...[/QUOTE]

Could they have been preorder auctions instead of auctions for items that were in stock?

And 93 COBRA: Thanks for the info. Not much longer to wait! :pepper:

buddha93

Established Member
Looks like I'll be getting mine tomorrow.......I got my tracking number yesterday. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread