13 hours

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yeah a Mach 1 shirt. I never knew he was a member here.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
If you read the book, there is a lot more detail on him. A true patriot.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Wow. That movie was great! CIA have just matched the clowns of the FBI in my book. I can't tell you the amount of disgust I have for this admin for not lifting a finger to save the ambassador or their precious cia.

Gravik

Established Member
Saw it on Friday. Good movie. But yeah, you will leave the theater angry.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
I saw it Sunday. Really really good movie. Shitty how it all went down, and even more shitty how the media down played it. In the movie they even say "the news back home said something about a street protest."

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Wow. That movie was great! CIA have just matched the clowns of the FBI in my book. I can't tell you the amount of disgust I have for this admin for not lifting a finger to save the ambassador or their precious cia.

Don't blame the rank and file, they had clear and direct orders from a president who simply does not understand the duties and responsibilities of his office.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I've heard multiple people say that if you're an American and love your country, the movie will piss you off. That and it's similar to Black Hawk Down.

I already know this administration and Hilary Clinton are a piece of shit, I don't need a movie to confirm it, and I don't exactly watch movies expecting to be pissed off at the end of it. I might watch it when it comes to HBO.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I haven't seen it yet, but was it Ty that basically led the charge? I can tell what character in the movie is at the forefront but was that Ty or the other SEAL?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Ty was in charge of CIA security heading a 6 man team, and Glen was in Tripoli that arrived late with two delta's. Ty is the main character throughout the movie.

Novtec1

TIE Fighter Pilot
Established Member
Just saw it.... yeap came out pretty upset.... but Michael Bay did do a good job one the movie. Was expecting the "Over the top" stuff but was pretty good.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Finally saw it tonight. Great movie, well done, everyone walked out completely silent and completely pissed off.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Finally saw it tonight. Great movie, well done, everyone walked out completely silent and completely pissed off.

That was the feeling I got when I left the theater. Definitly not a feel good pic. You wonder how Obama and Hillary have not been brought up on charges? Blame it on a youtube video.

Blown 89

Established Member
Those of you complaining about Hillary/Obama not being in it and Hollywood ruining it should listen to any of the tons of interviews the guys are doing. They answer both of those concerns perfectly.

TaraFirma

Established Member

I saw it on a military installation. From the rolling of the credits until I got outside, not a single person said a single word, and it's hard for us military types to keep our mouths shut after seeing a combat oriented movie.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Those of you complaining about Hillary/Obama not being in it and Hollywood ruining it should listen to any of the tons of interviews the guys are doing. They answer both of those concerns perfectly.

Link? I saw a vid of 3 survivors talking they said nothing about the politics except that if they had one gunship and left 5 min after the call all would have survived.

Blown 89

Established Member
Link? I saw a vid of 3 survivors talking they said nothing about the politics except that if they had one gunship and left 5 min after the call all would have survived.
I don't. They were on O'Reillys radio show last week as well as about every other show on XM 125 and it came up in almost all of them

Users who are viewing this thread