13 hours

Blown 89

Established Member
Their answer was something along the lines that what needed to be said was said and that it was in line with what they wrote about. So in other words, fairly accurate. As far as Hilary and Obama's role they said something to the effect that the story isn't about them and they're writing about their experience of the events. Forgive me for not remembering, it was a few weeks ago and I was driving while listening but what they're saying and what people here are making accusations of are not one in the same.

Hannity has full episodes for download on his website. His interview was the most in depth. It was the first week of January if I remember right.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Link? I saw a vid of 3 survivors talking they said nothing about the politics except that if they had one gunship and left 5 min after the call all would have survived.

That's what I took from it.

Has everyone seen the movie? I don't want to spoil it, by giving a much more indepth answer.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I believe everyone here has. Newbies who knows.

I'm guessing they are pissed beyond belief at what's happening to our defenses but won't speak publicly. The forced resignation of commanders the dumbing down of the entire force the actions in Benghazi Extortion 17 and others is downright numbing. I hear it off the record from Leo and military alike.

Comparison:
Reagan had our men being held for over a year by Iran released and sent home within hours of him taking office. Literally they were being transported out of Iran during innaguration address in 81. He gave them nothing.
Obama had 4 innocent men being held captive for nearly 2 years and did nothing. Finally he trades 6 Iran terrorist, 150 billion, lifting economic and oil production sanctions, and gives them the ability for nuclear weapons with no oversite for the 4 being held for nearly two years. Can you say giving away the farm?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm beyond pissed that we couldn't even afford them a flyover at the least to show presence. It's not like there was a strong Libyan Air Force to meet us in the sky to challenge; the place was in disarray. Apaches or Cobras would have been ideal but probably not even close to the area on short notice. Had they have heeded the ambassadors warnings they could have prepared for an attack better. A gunship would have been even better and probably more realistic on a shorter notice. A FAST Company deployed to the area to do what they were designed to do would have secured a much faster extraction on both fronts and far more security. It just boggles my mind that they didn't utilize any of these, and before anyone says it is easy to armchair quarterback, ask yourself this: Were the results of their inaction any better than if they had attempted to deploy some sort of asset whether it would have worked perfectly or not? If we have assets specifically designed for these types of missions but didn't use them then what is the point in having them?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
There is no doubt in my mind the higher ups wanted him dead, the ambassador. The attacks happened one hour after hussiens friend from turkey left. That's the reason for no protection or support when they called for help.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Dont mean to intentionally dead thread res but I just saw the movie today. I wanted to punch holes in the walls when I left the theater... I was absolutely disgusted at the chain of events that led to the outcome and left 4 honorable Americans dead.

I was and am incensed that this admin left these Americans out there to die and blame a god damn youtube video as its cause. It was an attack pure and simple. A sign of complete disconnect from the reality of the true state of the world because it is a goal of the administration to be as PC and HOPEful as possible. Clunton will NEVER get my vote.

I will say, I am as proud of my fellow Americans who serve and have served, especially the guys on the ground as an American can be. Proud as hell of their bravery and commitment to each other and standing in that shitstorm unwavering.

Ive been to Ty Wood's bar in Imperial Beach for a few gigs of friends' bands though I didnt know its significance. Its an honor to know he was a Mustang guy and here as a member on these boards. Ill have to stop by the Salty Frog again and have a drink to pay my respects to Chief Woods and the other 3 Americans who so senselessly and needlessly lost their lives.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread