13 hours

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Didn't see a thread for it but I thought we had one,,,,,,

Can not wait to see it although I already know I will be upset and come out pissed off like never before.

It releases in a week or so. I won't get to see it till a few days after release so no spoilers dammit.
The trailer looks good. I'm sure any part about Ty is gonna be hard to take.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
The problem I see is Michael Bay. He does big unrealistic action movies. That's probably going to mean a film that is a very poor representation of what really went down. I know that's unavoidable with any hollywood movie, but Michael Bay is as over the top as they come.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem I see is Michael Bay. He does big unrealistic action movies. That's probably going to mean a film that is a very poor representation of what really went down. I know that's unavoidable with any hollywood movie, but Michael Bay is as over the top as they come.

This. I can see quite the different story line compared to actual true events. I will more than likely see it but wont put anything together with it and what actually happened. They should have brought in Jerry Bruckheimer as he did Black Hawk Down and from what I remember it got great reviews for being a pretty accurate depiction of the events of that battle.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

That's my thought as well. Hopefully, he cuts back on the over the top scenes/explosions and tried to make a somewhat accurate film

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm in the minority then.
I think we will know more of what actually went down than what we've been led to believe by the government for sure.
From what I've read so far it is very close to the book which is heavily based on those who were there that survived.
Will he over do a fire fight? Probably a little but the real pics shown by the attackers show it was a hell of a gruesome scene.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
First I've heard of it, its a movie from the sounds of your posts I guess?

hoamskilet

Established Member
Can not wait to see it although I already know I will be upset and come out pissed off like never before.

The trailer looks good. I'm sure any part about Ty is gonna be hard to take.

This is pretty much where I'm at which is why I said I'm not sure I wanna see it when the trailer first came out. I'm sure I will though.

As far as Bay goes, people shit on him all the time, but I have yet to see one of his movies that wasn't entertaining even its a bit cheesey. I've actually read a few things here and there though that he did a good job with it

Brutal Metal

Established Member

YUP If your searching for facts this movie isn't the place to look!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They should have waited closer to the Democrat presidential primaries to release this movie.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
They should have waited closer to the Democrat presidential primaries to release this movie.
If they wanted to punch Hillary in the chops.They should change the title to "what difference does it make"

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
If it were anywhere close to being accurate, Hillary would be pitching a fit and 25 production crew would suddenly die mysteriously...like her recent 4 secret service detail. Worthless

Users who are viewing this thread