13 hours

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Can't wait to see it. Hopefully this will open some eyes to the incompetence of Hillary Clinton.

You really think with their power and life of corruption it's gonna portray Hillary in a bad light? Bill was probably the one who approved the script. :nonono: I bet the Cankle lady will barely be talked about in this film...

hoamskilet

Established Member
been seeing a lot of comments rolling out from people who have seen the movie on how awesome and well done it was. Common theme......"you'll be pissed when you leave"

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Planning on seeing it in the next couple weeks, I hope the backlash on Hillary is severe

Anyone read the book? I started it the other night, only about 25 pages in. Should I finish it before seeing the movie? I would guess yes.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The last movie I actually went to a theater to see was The Sixth Sense. But this one I might just go see. I heard an interview from the guys who were actually there and they said it was very accurate.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Planning on seeing it in the next couple weeks, I hope the backlash on Hillary is severe

Dems are immune to things of this nature. Their fanbase is so brainwashed they could never accept the fact their precious leaders have faults that they should atone for.

Machdup1

Established Member
Dems are immune to things of this nature. Their fanbase is so brainwashed they could never accept the fact their precious leaders have faults that they should atone for.

True statement. Obama could murder infants on the Whitehouse lawn and the only question that would be asked is why did the infants attempt to kill the President.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This. I can see quite the different story line compared to actual true events. I will more than likely see it but wont put anything together with it and what actually happened. They should have brought in Jerry Bruckheimer as he did Black Hawk Down and from what I remember it got great reviews for being a pretty accurate depiction of the events of that battle.

you mean Ridley Scott, an amazing director.

You really think with their power and life of corruption it's gonna portray Hillary in a bad light? Bill was probably the one who approved the script. :nonono: I bet the Cankle lady will barely be talked about in this film...

+1000 the Clintons are very connected to Hollywood and Michael Bay is right there deep in the middle of it. if this was directed by some unknown director or someone who dgaf what mainstream hollywood thinks then maybe but no way when done in a big production manner like this. if anything it may try to spin some positive light on her.

The last movie I actually went to a theater to see was The Sixth Sense.

:uh oh:

tnuce10

Established Member
I really enjoyed the book, I read it last month. Just watching the trailer I noticed some things that didn't match what was said in the book.

I definitely want to see the movie though.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My buddy saw a prescreening of it. He a Marine and is familiar with the events. He said it was excellent and a must see movie.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
+1000 the Clintons are very connected to Hollywood and Michael Bay is right there deep in the middle of it. if this was directed by some unknown director or someone who dgaf what mainstream hollywood thinks then maybe but no way when done in a big production manner like this. if anything it may try to spin some positive light on her.

:uh oh:

Steve from what I hear Hillary is pretty much COMPLETELY absent from this film like I predicted in that post so yea....The Elitists at work..

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Steve from what I hear Hillary is pretty much COMPLETELY absent from this film like I predicted in that post so yea....The Elitists at work..

There was no reason to predict anything. It was known in the beginning that no names were mentioned nor did they show her or the POTUS

Pretty sure the insinuation is there that NO ONE sent help though.

jbs$

Established Member
As you watch the movie or read the book, remember someone at the top of our Government left these Americans to die. There is no place on Earth that the U.S. Military cannot reach with deadly force in the time line of this battle. That person or persons had to be Clenton and/or Obama.

VaporGT

-
Established Member
As you watch the movie or read the book, remember someone at the top of our Government left these Americans to die. There is no place on Earth that the U.S. Military cannot reach with deadly force in the time line of this battle. That person or persons had to be Clenton and/or Obama.

You'd be mad to know how many units were actually on station within the vicinity and.... Well you know the rest.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Seen it today, good movie but it'll leave you mad.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Just left. Only way it could have been better was if it wasn't a true story. I haven't read the book, so I can't compare, but it was borderline Black Hawk Down good. Bay did a hell of a job.

It was pretty tough watching at the end knowing this really happened.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Only real critique I have is they blew a golden opportunity to end the movie with that piece of shit Clinton's scolding "what difference does it make? "

Users who are viewing this thread