13 cdc grill installed

haVesoV777

Established Member
Like this?
cam00024g.jpg

cam00025d.jpg

Picked up a used cdc upper for $125 and did the lower myself just cut everything out and painted it all flat black behind:thumbsup:

how do you like the CS fogs vs the regular GT fogs? as far as visibility & lighting goes? and is the color of the light more of an amber? The only reason i havent done the CDC yet is because i love my fogs wayy too much

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
This is the problem these days.... Too change A, and make it look right you have to change B,C,D,E,and F.

In a perfect world:
CDC Upper
Roush Lower
Roush Fogs
Roush Front right left rear splitters
Roush Axle Back with Roush Tips
and 2500 bucks later..... Wife puts a boot in my ass.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, we all have the same problem, these 5.0's are money pits! I'm close to 1k already and I know you guys are what 5, 10k into your 5.0s?

Sheesh!
tint, oil separator, roush splitters, mgw, h&r SS springs (im selling, never used/installed).

poof100

Established Member
^^^ that is no joke. Makes the boss302 option start to look like a deal

But then you get into my situation, where I started with a Boss and I'm going nuts! :burnout:

I have the CDC upper and that new Roush "open" lower looks like it would be perfect. Have to pick one up now. :bash:

BV600

Established Member
Hey guys found these pics for everyone, ROush lower, cdc upper

T2eC16dsE9swmvL1BRPh6VJEw60_57_zps801a7611.jpg

T2eC16dy0E9s2S7tsBRPh61bZNg60_57_zps330a2158.jpg

Definitely going this route

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
IMG_20130429_204326_zps574e0639.jpg

awesome news that they released the roush lower, gotta order one for mine asap, but love my cdc grille

Wheels/color look perfect. I always thought those style wheels in chrome would look good on this car. I was surprised no one was getting them. I thought they were CCW for a second.

numbnutz

Established Member
Got my CDC installed this past weekend but didn't get to the Roush. Will for sure this weekend.

Coyote 13, did you get your Roush yet? If so, is it grey or black?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Got my CDC installed this past weekend but didn't get to the Roush. Will for sure this weekend.

Coyote 13, did you get your Roush yet? If so, is it grey or black?

Delivery date is supposed to be on Monday. It is supposed to be black.

Did you see the tri bar pony emblem I put on mine that I plastidipped in anthracite? Looks pretty nice

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
what a ****ing rip off. wasnt BBR making one that was supposed to be under $100 bucks?

Never stated that price. That is what people want it to be at.

I'll keep waiting for the BBR. :sleeping:

Not a loosing battle yet

For eveyone else, The ROUSH lower is the price because it isn't just a open center section. It also has links and a bracket for stability. And with air flow, you need something stable to hold it together. It is also designed to run with the ROUSH heat exchanger. From what I have seen, modifying it to fit other intercoolers or heat exchangers will be needed. That is what was done in the picture of the green one.

We have been working on getting a decent priced out lower open grille but it is not as quick or easy as many think. But because of who I am, I am still working on it. I am itching for a open lower even on my car too. I have even thought about personally buying the ROUSH and fab it up to work with only the parts you need but then it's a game to only get those parts.

But at the moment, any N/A ROUSH heat x, or nitrous owners, this is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread