13 cdc grill installed

try03venom

Established Member
Im diggin it installs under an hour allows more air flow and looks bad ass!

IMAG0042_zpsee6725c7.jpg

poof100

Established Member
Im diggin it installs under an hour allows more air flow and looks bad ass!

IMAG0042_zpsee6725c7.jpg

Looks badass, although I'm biased. I've got the same grille on my Boss 302, as I need the additional airflow for the Turbo. Out of curiosity, how is the fitment on your driver side up by the hood corner? Mine seems a little "loose" but nothing major. My favorite 13/14 Grille though. Wish the lower one would come out too.

BV600

Established Member
Thanks for the pics, Ive read its a permanent mod. Did you hack anything up?

try03venom

Established Member
Looks badass, although I'm biased. I've got the same grille on my Boss 302, as I need the additional airflow for the Turbo. Out of curiosity, how is the fitment on your driver side up by the hood corner? Mine seems a little "loose" but nothing major. My favorite 13/14 Grille though. Wish the lower one would come out too.

fits tight all around no issues

NinjaBum

Established Member
Is it true you have to hacksaw things?

I always told folks to grab this grille and now that I have a 2013 I want it too. I just thought I read somewhere you have to cut something.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Is it true you have to hacksaw things?

I always told folks to grab this grille and now that I have a 2013 I want it too. I just thought I read somewhere you have to cut something.

There is a plastic insert that attaches to the bumper cover. If you unbolt the fog Lights you will need to cut a couple tabs on that insert. In order to return to stock the plastic insert has to be replaced. Make sure you don't cut the fog light bracket.

JW03

Established Member
I really like this grill, but two things cause me not to buy it. I don't like how it looks with the lower honey comb, and I really like my fog lights

Users who are viewing this thread