13 cdc grill installed

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Where is that link, I will buy that shit!!!

Anyways its bullshit how Roush wants to charge $300 for a lower grill swap. When the **** are we going to get a lower delete kit??? Any company want to step up to the plate and potentially make $$$. :bored:

Coyote '13 your car looks sick, you should start a thread of your build and take pics. Also I would've put the emblem on the same side as where the snake usually goes. You know for more air flow to air intake ('09 to '10 gt500 switched sides for where the snake went for better airflow in '10+ models).

Thx, yeah I was going put it on the other side but the emblem I have looks akward facing that side. Plus the CDC had a nice little spot I could create a little mount without modifying anything permanently. I wasnt 100% if I wanted it on there anyways lol...

I started a build thread b4, I'll update it when I get the car lowered and new tires/wheels on next month hopefully.

I've been thinking about the roush delete lower with "Paxton" painted on the intercooler or the roush 3 fin lower grill might look pretty decent on it. I'm still trying to figure out which way to go with it.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm still waiting for the SS "disc shooter" mod for that pie tin opening. Last I heard Nerf was working on one. Said it should be ready in about two weeks.
:lol1:

If your talking about the "GT" thats stacked like the old school one.....I think tht looks like a bag of shit.

:xpl:
tu8b.jpg
I think that badge would look better on the rear faux gas cap.

numbnutz

Established Member
Ordered the CDC upper and Roush lower. Looking forward on getting rid of the honeycomb crap.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Ordered the CDC upper and Roush lower. Looking forward on getting rid of the honeycomb crap.

Think i'm going to be not too far behind you, trying to hold out for BBR but so far no go. Still debating the upper, i kinda like the fog lights, but think the car overall is cleaner without. Think i will just go Roush upper & lower $$$$ :/

BUCKET

Established Member
I've got the roush upper and waited for matching lower forever. Now they have this lower!!!

Not cool. The matching lower to the roush upper was 200$ by itself. This lower delete would have been much better. Ugh

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
I've seen that done before on other forums. And Roush decided to release their High Flow Lower Grille to the public so there's that but they're 300. I've recently started seeing Anvil grills at CJPP. Same ones as the ones on the 2013 Mickey Thompson SEMA 5.0. They're $50 less than the Roush at 250 and made with carbon fiber. Planning on getting an upper and lower grille from them although some custom fabrication is required...

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I love the grille, can't stand the look with the honeycomb lower though, so I just put the whole GT500 front end on my junk.

numbnutz

Established Member
I'll post pics, probably won't be until next weekend though.

Too impatient to wait for BBR's lower to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread