10's check...sights on 9's with some new equipment!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
The spool gets worse lol. We put a larger housing on his to slow it down. All the cars being built at the moment are all T6. The black one spools all but instantly and it's re-goddamn-diculous lol. I like a little more foreplay honestly, especially in a stick. The turbo wants to GO, so badly. So the BOV is always going off because it always has a ton to dump. On a stick anyways.

I do have for the BOSS and even MMR intake. This is with one of the custom filters we had made. On and off without the smashy smashy lol. This MAF tube is also the one piece design. Most of our stuff was able to be copied one piece.
image-55.jpg

Install is pretty easy I'd say. Depends on your level honestly. If you can/have installed a kmember before, you should be fine. If you can do long tubes, this is a breeze then. A lot of part in the kit, but not really very hard to do. I think a DIY'er will have the biggest challenge with the kmember. They're big and awkward. But the headers are easier to install, than the stockers are to remove, no joke lol.

Thanks Dustin! Your turbo setups definitely seem like a force to be reckoned with!!! I like em!!!!:rockon:

CPRsm

Thanx Darren but I don't think anyone needs to worry about a single kit. "At lower power levels than can be ok.":lol:

Last edited:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
So a little puss pull is all we get :shrug: JK.. Come on by today and lets get the gopro hooked up. So we can get some good pulls from a dig, I wanna play too. We can bolt some meat on that thing if you want, at least the back. :beer: Looks like it pulls hard for 7 lbs.

Last edited:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I have the cast wheel S480 with race cover and 96mm T6 hot side with a 1.32 housing on my 365 cube LS car with 9.8 compression and a converter that was setup by Lenny @ Ultimate for my combo. It is not a particularly fast spooling combo, and probably not something I would want on a Coyote, especially one with a manual trans. Now that you can get the smaller housings machined for the 96mm wheel, I would go with the 1.10 or the 1.0. I may switch mine up later to a billet wheel and 1.10 housing.

Mike

CPRsm

I have the cast wheel S480 with race cover and 96mm T6 hot side with a 1.32 housing on my 365 cube LS car with 9.8 compression and a converter that was setup by Lenny @ Ultimate for my combo. It is not a particularly fast spooling combo, and probably not something I would want on a Coyote, especially one with a manual trans. Now that you can get the smaller housings machined for the 96mm wheel, I would go with the 1.10 or the 1.0. I may switch mine up later to a billet wheel and 1.10 housing.

Mike

Yeah the 80mm w a 96 on 1.32 is a large setup. Only have two guys running that setup, and two the same w 84mm compressors. Three of those four have trans brakes, and looking for 1200rwhp+. Just went huge looking for maximum power above 4k. The others are doing the .90 and 1.10 housings. We still have the 92mm and 87mm turbines and T4. I don't really want to do the T4, but we'll see how it goes. I had an 88/96 on a 1.25 T4 and it spooled no problem. I don't think it will have problems on the small T6 stuff at all. But w different turbine sizes we can tailor a kit like no one else.
Lenny's going to be working w us to get the converters for these combos nailed down so guys aren't chasing their tails.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
I believe Chris's turbo is a S400SX 75mm ETT wheel 1.10 87MM TW T-6, but I believe he changed it to a T4 housing. With a T-6 its rated for 1100 HP. I'm sure he could do just as good with a T-4 tho. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

CPRsm

I don't think it will make quite 1100 on this engine. Turbine is kinda small for it. But the billet 76 on a 96 1.1 T6 had made 1100rwhp lol
Testing out some 84mm stuff soon. 80's have made almost 1300rwhp, and the new 100mm turbine will be out soon!!

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Are we ready for test and tune yet. Got the gopro charged up and clean. Figured we could stick it on the front fender so we can watch the front tires dance down the track....:pop: I'll be out there screaming like a 15 year old girl at a cheerleader contest....hahaha JK I'll behave...;-)

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Any track passes yet Chris?

Tonight if this rain does not flare up any more.

Two step is working, RPM signal to the eboost2 is working, so I have some playing around to do at the track, along with doing some timing and fuel changes. Dont expect any record passes its more of a shake down night for it.

On a side note, it sure feels a lot faster than my older 10.6 setup. Looking at some logs from the dyno, it was making the 600rwhp on about 5.5lbs because it was dropping up top. Now that the eboost2 has a RPM signal I can adjust for that and keep it a solid 7lbs. Should be close to ~700rwhp

D.T.R

Established Member
Tonight if this rain does not flare up any more.

Two step is working, RPM signal to the eboost2 is working, so I have some playing around to do at the track, along with doing some timing and fuel changes. Dont expect any record passes its more of a shake down night for it.

On a side note, it sure feels a lot faster than my older 10.6 setup. Looking at some logs from the dyno, it was making the 600rwhp on about 5.5lbs because it was dropping up top. Now that the eboost2 has a RPM signal I can adjust for that and keep it a solid 7lbs. Should be close to ~700rwhp

Turbo > *
:beer:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
TNT cancelled for tonight.

Assuming weather is good though, I'll be at BMP for Runday Sunday

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
TNT cancelled for tonight.

Assuming weather is good though, I'll be at BMP for Runday Sunday

Message on the phone message system says there still on!!???

Thursday September 26th Update- Due to the overwhelming amount of rain we have received this last week, there will be no test and tune tonight! We are working hard to get the track ready for this Sunday's All Welcome Runday Sunday. Thank you!

Forgot to check facebook AHHHH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread