10's check...sights on 9's with some new equipment!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It was high 80's and DA of 1800+, so definitely not ideal.

I went 12.36@112mph on street tires with Procal and mufflers.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Nice meeting you as well. Any time you can drive to the track, click off some 10 second passes and drive home, it's a great day.

I didn't get a lot of video, but here is one of me vs Chris.

2013 Nitrous Mustang vs 2011 Turbo Mustang - YouTube

Can we see the other one? :banana:

First pass of the day (and the setup) went a 10.97@126, few passes later got closer with the boost controller to keep it at a solid 7.5, but it was still dropping to 5.5 above 5000 rpm. Kept making small adjustments and got it better, only dropping to about 6lbs ran a 10.88@127 with a 1.7X 60'. It got to about 92*

Best run of the day was the 10.88@127 (on a pass vs justin) with a crappy 60' falling to 6lbs anything over 5000rpm.

Have a lot of lessons learned on my end with some tranny tuning with something that makes a lot of torque though the entire rpm band. Going back on the dyno to sort out the eboost2 correction factor (where i can data log rpm vs boost) and to Finally mess with some cam and ignition timing.

I was reading some of the posts about mid to low 10's at 140MPH....i could only wish, seems like I never get a "perfect" first time out lol

Good hanging out/talking to Red Turtle and Justinjor

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Looks like the yellow car left lazy ..probably working on dialing in the boost

Bingo, Justinjor seen it happen and was like "my bad" but hey we did it heads up so I could not get on my 2 step like I wanted to lol We got video of another run where we both ran pretty well.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Can we see the other one? :banana:

First pass of the day (and the setup) went a 10.97@126, few passes later got closer with the boost controller to keep it at a solid 7.5, but it was still dropping to 5.5 above 5000 rpm. Kept making small adjustments and got it better, only dropping to about 6lbs ran a 10.88@127 with a 1.7X 60'. It got to about 92*

Best run of the day was the 10.88@127 (on a pass vs justin) with a crappy 60' falling to 6lbs anything over 5000rpm.

Have a lot of lessons learned on my end with some tranny tuning with something that makes a lot of torque though the entire rpm band. Going back on the dyno to sort out the eboost2 correction factor (where i can data log rpm vs boost) and to Finally mess with some cam and ignition timing.

I was reading some of the posts about mid to low 10's at 140MPH....i could only wish, seems like I never get a "perfect" first time out lol

Good hanging out/talking to Red Turtle and Justinjor

Had a good time and your/Justinjor's cars were the interest of most at the track! Your car is a beast and did great for the weather/first time out.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Had a good time and your/Justinjor's cars were the interest of most at the track! Your car is a beast and did great for the weather/first time out.

Im pretty sure we where the quickest of the street cars that where there.

~100 cars on and off for the day, alot of people left once the sun started cooking. Justins car is FAST, and I suspect it will only get faster!

Here's the other pass. These are the only 2 videos I was able to get. Stupid gopro battery didn't last long at all.. ugh

2013 Nitrous Mustang vs 2012 Turbo Mustang...round 2 - YouTube

I got my all charged up, but forgot my wifi password and the damn screen is broke on my gopro, so....we had no footage at all.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Can't tell, did Chris pull you on this one?

Yes sir. I think we're either 2:2 or 3:1(him/me) I can't remember how many times we raced. It was at least 3 times though. Damn auto!! Argh.. lol It was basically my first time out with the tremec so I have a long way to go. That's half the fun though, amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread