10's check...sights on 9's with some new equipment!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Its been a long time coming...

Long time ago and in a state far far away (few years and out in San Diego) Dustin aka CPRsm set out to come up with a turbo kit for the new mustang. Being stationed out there in San Diego, This car was going to be used for mock up for the original kit, but alas my time was up in the navy and I had to depart for FL to go onto bigger and better things. I watched on the sidelines the whole turbo kit race. Wishing I could have stayed out in San Diego for a little while longer. Fast forward to now, and I finally have a turbo kit ready to go on the car.

I think this will be a good showing for the turbo kit. I have seen a lot of cars on here throw down BIG money to run turbo kits on the street and not perform very well at the track. I don't think this will be one of those cases.

The car is setup to go 9's. Its good to 9.99 or 145mph which I DO anticipate reaching. I dont know about doing a full cage, because this is a TRUE street car but we shall see. We have a few turbo configs we are going to test on the dyno and at the track. I don't have the funds or sponsors for crazy built motors or anything, so I will be going as fast as I can on the stock block. Well enough of the talk...

Car's setup.
CPR's Single turbo kit w/ Air to Water intercooler:rockon:
Stock Intake.
1000cc Injectors
JMS FuelMAX w/stock Pump (for now)
Circle D 3c
3.31 Gear
Stock Suspension
Stock 6r80 (As in...except for the Circle D, its never been opened)

I don't have any really good photos yet, but once the install starts...

Here some of the kit on the pallet w/ one of the turbos Im testing.
IMG_20130405_220220_zps5fe7a934.jpg

Header Shot
IMG_20130426_220754_zpsab80ab47.jpg

One of the test turbos...
20130426_220452_zpscbb347ff.jpg

Its bigger brother the S400...
20130428_222015_zpsf6d44aa4.jpg

And some stuff I have sitting on my desk for right now.

JMS FuelMax, Injectors, and Tial BOV
20130428_221117_zps5d8320d8.jpg

:pop:
Stock Block Record?
9's on 9psi?
9's on Pump?

Last edited:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
If E85 is "pump" then all day, if not I see 9's on 93 a solid goal, best of luck I would love his kit...

stang8psi

Established Member
Let me know how those Bosch 105's work out! I heard some interesting things ( good things) about them.

D.T.R

Established Member

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Let me know how those Bosch 105's work out! I heard some interesting things ( good things) about them.

Once you're up and running at full potential, and so am I, I'm going to have to make a trip down there to put you in your place :lol1:

105s as in FIC1100 ?

These are not the Bosch 105's these are Modified Bosch Injectors...just like ID1000's but with out the price tag.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Same with the FIC (Fuel injector clinic).
More info on these bosch injectors?
These are not Fuel Injector Clinic injectors.

Good luck with your goals! I believe the stock block records is 9.6X, which ofcourse that motor didnt last very long! lol
Thanks! I'll be pushing her for sure, but I'll turn her back down until I can beef up the bottom end.

D.T.R

Established Member
These are not Fuel Injector Clinic injectors.

Thanks! I'll be pushing her for sure, but I'll turn her back down until I can beef up the bottom end.

No i know that. But being a Bosch injector ( just like FICs or IDs) I'm pretty sure it's the same darn injector. Who makes/sells those injectors you got?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
damn, someone did a REALLY nice job packaging all of that stuff so it arrived safely. lol

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
No i know that. But being a Bosch injector ( just like FICs or IDs) I'm pretty sure it's the same darn injector. Who makes/sells those injectors you got?

Same process ID does, but fraction of the cost. They are being used on many cars that I personally have seen tuned and using the injector data for ID's in mega squirt and all the AEM setups gets you very very close.

There like ~$85/injector

D.T.R

Established Member
Same process ID does, but fraction of the cost. They are being used on many cars that I personally have seen tuned and using the injector data for ID's in mega squirt and all the AEM setups gets you very very close.

There like ~$85/injector

Gotcha. I paid a little less for my FICs...
By injector data, do you mean the injector dead times?

Last edited:

Shaun@AED

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread