101mm turbo on stock motor= 500hp?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm more of a even number guy myself.. I would personally run 4 big reds, so then that way it sounds insane all the time

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I'm more of a even number guy myself.. I would personally run 4 big reds, so then that way it sounds insane all the time

that would look awesome if they were all on the same pipe, but welded together. wonder how I could get steam to blow out of them all the time, and if I add a compressor with air horns I can legitimately claim the car pulls like a freight train.:banana:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Its obvious.... Encasedmetal, 98saleencobra, mgc, and myself have nothing better to do at work...

actually I have a mountain of shit to do before students start back in august- I'm just hitting a focusing wall this week apparently where I can't seem to stay on any one thing for too long.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Its obvious.... Encasedmetal, 98saleencobra, mgc, and myself have nothing better to do at work...

LMFAO who says I'm working.. I'm in the Coast Guard as a watchstander and my schedule is 1 on 3 off.. 1 12hr shift then 3 days off!! whoo hooo.. hense the post count, and hense how I have the time to think of awesome ideas like 4 bov on a turbo setup ;-) hahahaa..

Here is what you need to do for the steam bro.. Get a airbag setup so you can dump the bitch on the ground!! then release the air through bypass.. bonus!! super sick. that why you can bypass air when you're not even on the throttle yo!! It won't be steaming but atleast it'll be super sick!!

Ironhand

Banned
101mm is such a small turbo. A real man would run a 114mm on a V8. I run 91s on 4 cylinders and 101s on straight 6s. :rockon:

Twin 114s is where the real money is.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
what do you teach?

also i knew i was doing something wrong with T76 turbo....
question though, how big of a turbo would you need if you had a 5.3l? big bore stroker means atleast twin 88's right?

Ironhand

Banned
what do you teach?

also i knew i was doing something wrong with T76 turbo....
question though, how big of a turbo would you need if you had a 5.3l? big bore stroker means atleast twin 88's right?

ATLEAST. Especially if it is on pump gas.

For a race gas or E-85 car then your talking twin mid frame 91s but you have to be carefully because it spools instantly and the bottom end torque is just ridiculous.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ WUT he said.. I'm personally doing some hybrid shit..

If the Veyron has 4 turbo's why can't I?? I'm running twin 91's up front and then twin 91's in the rear like the STS systems yo!! NOT to mention twin waste gates and bov on each turbo.. I win. PLUS you know I got that nawz on there too.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
^^ WUT he said.. I'm personally doing some hybrid shit..

If the Veyron has 4 turbo's why can't I?? I'm running twin 91's up front and then twin 91's in the rear like the STS systems yo!! NOT to mention twin waste gates and bov on each turbo.. I win. PLUS you know I got that nawz on there too.

holy shit- you're gonna lift all 4 tires off the ground, maybe not all at once either. imagining a see-saw motion here.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
101mm is such a small turbo. A real man would run a 114mm on a V8. I run 91s on 4 cylinders and 101s on straight 6s. :rockon:

Twin 114s is where the real money is.

remember I'm keeping the entire budget to 2k. twin 114's will at least put me at 3k and probably 600rwhp so that's out.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That's not even my super secret.. after watching Cars 2 with son, Thank you Pixar.. I've decided to add retractable wings... That's right fuggers, My bitch is literally going to fly...

Users who are viewing this thread