SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
287d6389_1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Last edited:

MGC

Established Member
why in the hell did you not run bullhorns out both sides? looks sick but could've been over the top

Why didn't I think of that? I guess I'll have to do a conversion now.

Something else you should look into, duallies on the back. You're going to have so much power you need 4 drive wheels, I hear it's a easy project though and you don't even have to lower the car to do it.

Your opinion is always welcome

:beer: Well in that case, put plastic on your car seats. :lol1:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Time out, serious question for encased and Saleen cobra. This weekend will be the first time I've driven my car in a year, not only that the 1st time with the f1a. That being said it will be the first centri blown car I've ever been in and I'm pretty pumped. Is it gonna be sweet or what lol?

You're going to love it. I had a blast with my "little" D1. Makes me wonder what an F1A would do on my engine. Oh, and despite the "lack of torque" a centri has you'll probably still blow the tires off down low. So be careful until you learn how the car reacts.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
You're going to love it. I had a blast with my "little" D1. Makes me wonder what an F1A would do on my engine. Oh, and despite the "lack of torque" a centri has you'll probably still blow the tires off down low. So be careful until you learn how the car reacts.

That's what I like to hear. My twin screw was cool but even though it was fast it didn't feel fast. I can't wait until the weekend

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I love it when pd blower people say there's a lack of torque with the centri's. Since I don't make max tq at 2500rpm means I'll wax your ass while they're spinning.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I love it when pd blower people say there's a lack of torque with the centri's. Since I don't make max tq at 2500rpm means I'll wax your ass while they're spinning.

^THIS. There was a thread in the Terminator section about a guy wanting to put a vortech on his cobra.. Someone put centri with stock compression?? That thing will be slow. Or something along those lines.. Cracks me up.. Seems there are a lack of properly setup centri cars running around..

Users who are viewing this thread