101mm turbo on stock motor= 500hp?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
:D just wanted to start a thread to ask what all I need to make 500rwhp with a 101mm turbo on a stock 4.6L? the 8.8 rear is solid from the factory and I have put in 4.80 gears to help spooling. being that the fuel system is return style it should be good too right? :poke:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
no takers yet? seriously with all the retarded threads lately I thought at least someone would seriously answer the thread-DAMMIT!

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Well obviously that 4.6 isn't going to spool that turbo very quick so your going to need a 200 shot of nooosss to get things moving. Otherwise you should be fine on stock motor.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Just saw this.. SO what you need to do is.. Throw away the T45, get a V-6 manual tranny for weight savings.. Don't be a pussy 5.20's or bust on the gearing.. You'll need to cut your hood which will help with the turbo fitment..

Don't worry about the stock internals they'll be fine.. Throw a 150 no wait.. 200 shot to spool it.. Spray off idle it'll really help..

You don't need injectors the stock ones will be more than enough.. The fuel pumps all you'll need a BAP.. Maf will need a mafia but that's it.

Also no need for cooling the Naawz will take care of the cooling effect.

Let me know how it goes man. :beer:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Just saw this.. SO what you need to do is.. Throw away the T45, get a V-6 manual tranny for weight savings.. Don't be a pussy 5.20's or bust on the gearing.. You'll need to cut your hood which will help with the turbo fitment..

Don't worry about the stock internals they'll be fine.. Throw a 150 no wait.. 200 shot to spool it.. Spray off idle it'll really help..

You don't need injectors the stock ones will be more than enough.. The fuel pumps all you'll need a BAP.. Maf will need a mafia but that's it.

Also no need for cooling the Naawz will take care of the cooling effect.

Let me know how it goes man. :beer:

very cool. so parts list includes BAP, mafia, turbo, 2.5" piping to intake, stock manifolds, no intercooler since I'll be sprayin, V6 manual trans. hell, by saving all this money I can probably get some saleen repro wheels. nobody has those mother****ers!

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Not gonna lie when I read the title the first thought that came to mind was "I've had enough of these ****ing morons I'm gonna let this guy have it, smackdown or not". Only to find encased is op.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
well apparently the word is that the turbo moves so much air it'll cool the intake air byself.

Also- what is this "meth injection" I keep hearing about? I thought you smoke that shit?

You don't need meth you have a return style fuel system! 91 octane, 23* timing, go 9s. It's simple!

Then you smoke the meth because win.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Your never going to get this much power without gutting the cats!! AMATUER's!

I ****ing hate cats! more of a dog person myself. tell you what though- those things in the exhaust that have platinum in them- if you melt those down they make badass looking platinum teeth. can't even tell you had meth.

Users who are viewing this thread