101mm turbo on stock motor= 500hp?

Ironhand

Banned
speaking of diesels, I hear those guys run like 18:1 compression and 80 or so PSI of boost, I want to try that, will I need head studs? How about a lift pump or dual CP3's? Will I have to change to glow plugs?

You dont need head studs until 20:1 or above 100psi of boost. Head studs at anything under that is just wasted money.

I need one of those setups lol.. :banana:

625 shipped.

:lol:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
hahahahahaha You can't go to far on a forum.. hahaha. I will pick one up and all the stuff isn't important.. my son is though :/

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I need a knock detection system for real actually- just need to scrape the money together for it. interior is taking precedent right now. smart move right?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I don't know about running diesel compression rates on my car but I must find a way to get a Jake brake on my car. how ****ing awesome would that be to actually have that?

JP_Stang

Established Member
I didn't want to take any chances with high compression either, so I am going to let you on my secret to making your engine super light weight like mine..........wait for it.............wait for it, TWO SIDED TAPE! Since your compression isn't 20:1, remove your head bolts and use two sided tape to hold the head in place. Just make sure you have everything aligned before you sit it down on the block. It also makes a great gasket! My plan is to swap out all my bolts for two sided tape to give me the edge on the track.

MGC

Established Member
I didn't want to take any chances with high compression either, so I am going to let you on my secret to making your engine super light weight like mine..........wait for it.............wait for it, TWO SIDED TAPE! Since your compression isn't 20:1, remove your head bolts and use two sided tape to hold the head in place. Just make sure you have everything aligned before you sit it down on the block. It also makes a great gasket! My plan is to swap out all my bolts for two sided tape to give me the edge on the track.

Weight reduction... smart man. I took my seat out and sit on a milk crate for the same reason. :beer:

JP_Stang

Established Member
I know we have been talking power on this thread, but every fast car needs looks too! I have three words for you, "Hub Cap Spinners"! All pro's and no con's! Not expensive, light weight, you can recycle them and they are completely bad ass! If you don't like spinners I think Target has all kinds of different styles, something for everyone.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
do they have big n littles though? I'm gonna be pissed if I blow my budget buying a full set of 14" inch fronts and a full set of 17" rears.

JP_Stang

Established Member
I have a way to save you money for your budget bad ass. Instead of buying a cold air intake, just make one out of pvc!

The sad part about this comment is that I have a buddy who did this to his car for real.:nonono:

I felt so sorry for him....

Users who are viewing this thread