101mm turbo on stock motor= 500hp?

JP_Stang

Established Member
I ****ing hate cats! more of a dog person myself. tell you what though- those things in the exhaust that have platinum in them- if you melt those down they make badass looking platinum teeth. can't even tell you had meth.

Sweet! Thanks for the input! Im scheduleing with my dentist right now!

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Don't you think you should make them gear to gear to keep them in time with eachother? We are talking serious numbers here....

kinda like train wheels? guess you could just run 4 rods on each. but then again I really don't wanna spend an extra couple hundred bucks when my stock motor can easily handle 500hp. I mean the BAP is 250 bux and the mafia is over a hundred. I'd like to keep "project roadhead" under 2000 total.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
now serious question: I have a SCT badge that I recieved with my tuner. Where on the outside of the car should I put this? I have so many decals and stickers on the inside of my hood and trunk that I have no more room. also- I can't find any saleen wheels for my car that are 20". I know that the bigger the wheel the more power you add- so anyone know where to find these?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Please excuse me for getting off topic but I really want a blow off valve on my eaton, can you guys tell me how to do it? They sound sick!

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Please excuse me for getting off topic but I really want a blow off valve on my eaton, can you guys tell me how to do it? They sound sick!

pretty sure you have to convert your eaton to cog pulleys first. then you just weld the procharger big red to the inlet of the blower. you may get a little oil that sprays out so just put a filter around the blowoff to prevent oil film all over your engine bay.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
anybody know where I can order the saleen wheels in a"big n little" package deal or do I have to order the 17" wheels for the front and the 20" wheels for the rears separately?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
btw- I have decided that I am putting the SCT badge underneath the cobra emblem on the trunk of the car. I want everyone to know I have either a chip or handheld tuner and that they should watch the **** out!

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
pretty sure you have to convert your eaton to cog pulleys first. then you just weld the procharger big red to the inlet of the blower. you may get a little oil that sprays out so just put a filter around the blowoff to prevent oil film all over your engine bay.

Your a life saver man! And if I were you I'd stick the sct badge to my forehead so everyone knows the drivers as bad ass as the car.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Your a life saver man! And if I were you I'd stick the sct badge to my forehead so everyone knows the drivers as bad ass as the car.

now that's funny.:lol1:
I am waiting on someone to have a SCT tattoo one day.
I am convinced the only reason there aren't SCT PRO RACER banners for windshields is because most people smart enough to use the software wouldn't put that shit on their car.

Last edited:

MGC

Established Member
Don't forget to change your headlight fluid, and your muffler bearing might go bad from all the power you're going to make.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Don't forget to change your headlight fluid, and your muffler bearing might go bad from all the power you're going to make.

dully noted- I can't forget about the additive for headlights either or I'll be hosed. I am gonna put a carbon fiber ball bearing in the muffler and see how far that takes me. heard all the texas mile cars do it.

Users who are viewing this thread