101mm turbo on stock motor= 500hp?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
OP no joke, you might be the smartest person alive.. Just talking with you in this thread has made me smarter.

WE DIDN'T COVER EXHAUST!!! So I'll cover it for you

after the 101mm turbo, run a 7'' straight pipe exhaust out the back of the car so it looks like a jet turbine it'll increase your hp because the exhaust will be flowing out the back at such a rate that it'll push the car forward.. ALSO this is VERY important. You need to flame thrower.. so then way when your smoking those GTR's that NEVER lose it'll look like you've hit the afterburner..

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
OP no joke, you might be the smartest person alive.. Just talking with you in this thread has made me smarter.

after the 101mm turbo, run a 7'' straight pipe exhaust out the back of the car so it looks like a jet turbine it'll increase your hp because the exhaust will be flowing out the back at such a rate that it'll push the car forward.. ALSO this is VERY important. You need to flame thrower.. so then way when your smoking those GTR's that NEVER lose it'll look like you've hit the afterburner..

But what color flame should he run?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member

in the interest of the 7" exhaust do I really need a flame thrower? pretty sure everytime I shift gears it'll be throwing flame anyways. especially if my iphone tunes the car correctly. gonna be super efficient going from the 2.5" to 7" is really gonna free up some ponies and torque.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
don't need the handheld anymore actually as my extra iphone does it all now. least that's what I read. I just turn it on and it tunes the car and send the datalogs to my email

Well damn, learn something everyday. Can ya learn me to do that on my flip phone?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Why do you need to tune the car? Everyone knows the ecu automatically adapts.... That's what your o2 sensors are for nooob...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea it should be blue. Because blue burns the hottest so therefore you're making the most power. Don't worry about a cage, safety is for pussies. I know you're going to ask what tires to run. I heard that those Summisoto's are the shit. The hook hella good. Make sure you get a 345 size because bigger is better duh!!.. OH and don't worry it'll fit on a stock size wheel.. And it's totally safe don't worry about it.

God this car should be featured on the cover of 5.0 mag

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Time out, serious question for encased and Saleen cobra. This weekend will be the first time I've driven my car in a year, not only that the 1st time with the f1a. That being said it will be the first centri blown car I've ever been in and I'm pretty pumped. Is it gonna be sweet or what lol?

MGC

Established Member
Time out, serious question for encased and Saleen cobra. This weekend will be the first time I've driven my car in a year, not only that the 1st time with the f1a. That being said it will be the first centri blown car I've ever been in and I'm pretty pumped. Is it gonna be sweet or what lol?

you're gonna jizz in your pants. oh wait, you didn't ask me.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Yea it should be blue. Because blue burns the hottest so therefore you're making the most power. Don't worry about a cage, safety is for pussies. I know you're going to ask what tires to run. I heard that those Summisoto's are the shit. The hook hella good. Make sure you get a 345 size because bigger is better duh!!.. OH and don't worry it'll fit on a stock size wheel.. And it's totally safe don't worry about it.

God this car should be featured on the cover of 5.0 mag

screw the sumi's I'm getting the Nexens with nitrogen in them

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member

bring your earplugs-and take it easy until you get a feel for the car obviously. is this a new motor or your stock 03/04 shortblock? also on a serious note- check where your blower dipstick reads when full (4 oz. for the f1a) and then keep checking it to make sure you're not leaking and if you are you'll know where to put the level back at so you're not overfilling

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

You ever wonder what it feels like to go into warp drive while watching star wars or star trek?? You're about to feel it..

Encased.. for oil 10 qts minimum.. use AMSoill. << seriously shit is awesome :beer:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I would ask what belt size to run with the 4.0 whipple compound setup but someone might seriously get butthurt on that one. hahahahahahha

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
bring your earplugs-and take it easy until you get a feel for the car obviously. is this a new motor or your stock 03/04 shortblock? also on a serious note- check where your blower dipstick reads when full (4 oz. for the f1a) and then keep checking it to make sure you're not leaking and if you are you'll know where to put the level back at so you're not overfilling

The motor is 03-04 cobra with je pistons, previous set up was kb 2.2

Users who are viewing this thread