10.88 on STOCK BOOST

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
As Word is starting to get around.

ALMO broke his Non Ported Non upper/lower Pullied, NO Nitrous, NO CAMS, Record of 11.01 to a whopping 10.88 at Mason Dixon on Sunday. Congrats ALMO!!!

Ill Vouch'e on this also...

His Car IS NOT a shell...
He DOES NOT run n2o
Every Mod on his car he has Listed.
and He Also, Does not have a "box"

:beer: :rockon:

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Almo Just Made This Statement...

Well after getting some sleep... I went back over all my slips including the one run (10.88 @ 118.29) I also compared the slip to the video and something is off. I think this run might be a fluke, especially seeing how the other car running in the next lane runs a 10.298 on the slip but I left just after he did and I caught him and looked to stay even with him to the traps. Also... I noticed the R/T doesn't merry up to the video as I red lighted and my slip shows a R/T of .500 on my side and the guy in the other lane; slip says he cut a perfect light. So with that said... I would like to retract this time from the ET/MPH/MOD list under the MACA because I do not feel like it is right. I also didn't get to back it up as my pump and gauge went out.

So, if I can get things figured out, I might plan on heading to Midnight Madness this Friday at MIR to see what I can run in the cool night air.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
wow that is amazing and he must be cutting some kind of incredible 60ft

horsepower must be what, 430 sae max (at the outside)?

so that car cannot weigh more than what, 3400 lbs?

edit: even with the proviso, that is pretty impressive, i would be curious to know the approx weight of that car

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Almo if you chime in what are all of your shift points if you would share them with us?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Retracting it or not, that is an awesome run. Even the previous records is awesome. Almo, I'm sure you'll get a chance soon to see if that run was indeed a fluke. Best of luck!

Almo

Established Member
All of my information has been posted over and over. Search would be key.

In short.. my 10.88 is a fluke or least I didn't get to back it up and at only 118 I don't think so.

I'll be back at the track soon until then I am not claiming it nor am I going to explain in detail.

Brian, to answer your question... on this paticular run I side stepped at 7K rpms and I shifted 1st to 2nd at 6200, 2nd to 3rd at 6200 and 3rd to 4th at 6000.

Cheers,
Allen

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
very honorable that you retracted your time, assuming the lights malfunctioned. So many people that have similar circumstances won't realize and admit that they indeed did not run what they did. With that being said, when the weather is right, I am sure you'll go 10.9X, and maybe even a 10.8X. Good luck.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
wow that is amazing and he must be cutting some kind of incredible 60ft

horsepower must be what, 430 sae max (at the outside)?

so that car cannot weigh more than what, 3400 lbs?

edit: even with the proviso, that is pretty impressive, i would be curious to know the approx weight of that car

That's exactly what I was thinking... Vehicle weight? RWHP/RWTQ?

That is an absolutely incredible accomplishment! Congratulations!!!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Almo said:
All of my information has been posted over and over. Search would be key.

In short.. my 10.88 is a fluke or least I didn't get to back it up and at only 118 I don't think so.

I'll be back at the track soon until then I am not claiming it nor am I going to explain in detail.

Brian, to answer your question... on this paticular run I side stepped at 7K rpms and I shifted 1st to 2nd at 6200, 2nd to 3rd at 6200 and 3rd to 4th at 6000.

Cheers,
Allen

That's still one hell of a record you hold! Very impressive! Good luck the next time around! :beer:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Almo said:

Cheers,
Allen

Thanks for the info Almo and keep us posted on any new times!:beer:

Almo

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
very honorable that you retracted your time, assuming the lights malfunctioned. So many people that have similar circumstances won't realize and admit that they indeed did not run what they did. With that being said, when the weather is right, I am sure you'll go 10.9X, and maybe even a 10.8X. Good luck.

Thank you! We are already planning a Midnight Madness at Maryland Internationl Raceway Friday week so hopefully by then I'll get to run in some 50 to 60 degree weather and this should help for sure get me to the 10.90s.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread