10.88 on STOCK BOOST

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
BlackSunshine13 said:
This whole thread was "10.88 on stock boost" It never said full weight car or anything like that. Adam has been attacking Allen on multiple forums for what purpose? Its also hard to believe someone when their numbers change on every page, you can look through this thread and see that. Im really not concerned with what Adam runs ,good for him. Just leave Allen alone, you dont have to piss in his cheerios. He has been forthcoming in everything and not waivered. I am aware of what DA means, I am a girl but not a dumb one.
Holy cow, Lorrie, where did that come from? :poke:

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I didn't get a nickname!

I sure did have my Mystic put together by someone else. I will be the first to admit that, and I'm smart enough to have one of the best in our area do it. Here's the great part, I'm still not a tool bag like yourself who keeps shoving his foot in his mouth every time. You are wasting bandwith and oxygen, please stick your head in a plastic bag and breathe slowly.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Wow I missed a lot...

First off that Car is RICE as hell... Like said earlier, get some 22 inch spinners and your set..

Second isn't there a video of almo's 11.01 run?? And his "shell"??? (someone repost the run because I can't find it)

I can see people questioning when there is no video but WOW... some people are just plain IGNORANT!!!

I like everyones nicknames, I say we all get one and change our names:poke:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
i know i might be a little late on the lambo door/ altezza tail light bashing..but you guys are some rude motherf*ckers lol but seriously im not gonna lie that car makes me want to put a baby in a microwave but its not my car so i'll keep my unasked opinion to myself..if the guy likes his car let him be happy dont knock it because you wouldnt do it to your car..isnt it a good thing to make your own car unique?

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
9cobra4 said:
i know i might be a little late on the lambo door/ altezza tail light bashing..but you guys are some rude motherf*ckers lol but seriously im not gonna lie that car makes me want to put a baby in a microwave but its not my car so i'll keep my unasked opinion to myself..if the guy likes his car let him be happy dont knock it because you wouldnt do it to your car..isnt it a good thing to make your own car unique?

You missed the whole part where he is bashing everyone and their brothers. Its a long story that is in multiple threads.

Almo

Established Member
Thought I would post this in my thread as well since Adam (2004silvercobra) says he was at full weight running at the track.

2004silvercobra said:
as for me taking weight out i do take minimal amounts of weight but i have never been under my stock weight .. on the street im over 4000+ depends on gas... so if i took 200lbs out, skinnies, battery and took my subs out and tools thats a 30 min job and im done..

thats a huge difference to pulling speakers out,wipers, slicks-skinnies,seats, battery,bumpersupports,solid,all carpet padding out etc.....

The rear seat taken out of your car and the so called custom stuff isn't outweighing the seat. One can see it via your pictures... N2O bottle filled (20 lbs), amp (10 lbs), custom delete kit (20 lbs). This stuff just adds back from having the rear seat out.

So from this point we are back to square one with your weight so lets really figure up your weight shall we... That said, you already admitted to running a light battery (22 lbs savings), running skinnies (56 lbs savings), no sway bar (12 lbs savings), QA1 k-member setup with coilovers (65 lbs savings) and admitting to taking the sub out so no weight to toss back in there. And I am pretty sure if you took this stuff out then you run with no spare/jack/iron in (39 lbs savings), mid pipe (15 lbs savings).

So, doing math for the above items and we come up with 209 lbs total savings at the track. So well, this makes it easy… 3660 stock weight so the above mods at the track puts your car around 3452 + H/E (2 lbs difference than stock) KB (10 lbs difference) Cooler reservoir (3 lbs difference) and lets just toss a generic weight in to cover things like snow perf-water/meth injection, rotors, 3 6.5 inch fans, full sub frames, gauges and a couple other things I see in your mod list. Lets say something like 55 lbs… this look fair.

So everything said and done and your car is sitting close to 3517 lbs. I am sorry, but that isn’t full weight and it isn’t anywhere near full weight.

Jagged Edge

Established Member
After all the years of internet racing nothing has changed.
1) Bull$hit claim
2) Five clowns swearing to it
What follows is five pages or more of guys pi$$ing on the trees.
JE

Almo

Established Member
Jagged Edge said:
After all the years of internet racing nothing has changed.
1) Bull$hit claim
2) Five clowns swearing to it
What follows is five pages or more of guys pi$$ing on the trees.
JE

BS claim?? Might I ask who you might be talking about?

Almo

Established Member
Casper cobra said:
would like to c the 10.88 video......

Please consider the below quote before jumping the gun because I know most proabably haven't went through all posts within in a couple of threads.

Almo said:
Well after getting some sleep... I went back over all my slips including the one run (10.88 @ 118.29) I also compared the slip to the video and something is off. I think this run might be a fluke, especially seeing how the other car running in the next lane runs a 10.298 on the slip but I left just after he did and I caught him and looked to stay even with him to the traps. Also... I noticed the R/T doesn't merry up to the video as I red lighted and my slip shows a R/T of .500 on my side and the guy in the other lane; slip says he cut a perfect light. So with that said... I would like to retract this time from the ET/MPH/MOD list under the MACA because I do not feel like it is right. I also didn't get to back it up as my pump and gauge went out.

Video of my last two runs...

10.88.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread