‘21 S550 Supercharged

Reaper14

Established Member
Yeah I'm a big fan of the 03/04 myself. I was very close to buying one before the Plandemic hit. Now I don't see it happening anymore. I'd be happy with an 95 Cobra or even an SN95 GT to play with.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Yeah I'm a big fan of the 03/04 myself. I was very close to buying one before the Plandemic hit. Now I don't see it happening anymore. I'd be happy with an 95 Cobra or even an SN95 GT to play with.

Nothing wrong with either, big fan of just about every model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaper14

Established Member
You got any draggy/strip videos of your car hauling the mail? I was about to get me an ESS kit until I did my taxes & got jabbed with a $6500 bill. I thought I was getting $ back lol. It's the only other kit I'm looking at besides going the route gimmie11s did. It'll be a few years before I do. Figured best pay off the car 1st.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Here’s my junk..

32D52F3B-38D2-4D70-9434-5071FFE54F91.jpeg
6A6C8855-8397-46D2-84C8-1303CD70F941.jpeg
IMG_1576.jpeg

2rbo97svt

Established Member
You got any draggy/strip videos of your car hauling the mail? I was about to get me an ESS kit until I did my taxes & got jabbed with a $6500 bill. I thought I was getting $ back lol. It's the only other kit I'm looking at besides going the route gimmie11s did. It'll be a few years before I do. Figured best pay off the car 1st.

I feel your pain about taxes brother, every year they get me. Anyways, I do not have anything recorded yet. I pretty much through all my funds set aside I had for the car. I was lucky that ESS had a military discount.

I am on the works of getting her to a Dyno to do a few pulls and see what she does number wise. She pulls hard, a lot harder than before but I have never been on a 6-700 hp car to compare it with.

Also, I do not know who gimmie11s is but I’d love for him/her to chime in post up.

Santiago

Established Member
My buddy just finish tuning his car and this one made just a little over 900 and we still have one more smaller pulley to go with lol

Attachments

• 446E372B-5288-42E5-8175-AEC61B89F52D.jpeg
    446E372B-5288-42E5-8175-AEC61B89F52D.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 47

2rbo97svt

Established Member
My buddy just finish tuning his car and this one made just a little over 900 and we still have one more smaller pulley to go with lol

Is this another ESS kit ? What are the supporting mods ?

Santiago

Established Member
Is this another ESS kit ? What are the supporting mods ?

Yes it is Long tubes - ID1050 - fuel system e85 that’s pretty much it beside axles & other stuff crazy how much power these blowers just make you upgrade the clutches on the 10 speed unless your car is stick your good lol

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Yes it is Long tubes - ID1050 - fuel system e85 that’s pretty much it beside axles & other stuff crazy how much power these blowers just make you upgrade the clutches on the 10 speed unless your car is stick your good lol

Yeah that’s my next upgrade, fuel system. Do you know which system exactly he has? I need the need and greedy of it. Lol

Santiago

Established Member
Yeah that’s my next upgrade, fuel system. Do you know which system exactly he has? I need the need and greedy of it. Lol

I would recommend fore innovation there lines and great work and fuel rails are beautiful I have that one my car and I never have issues with my system
1E75D61A-1EF3-4554-9C35-D60AB383508C.jpeg

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I would recommend fore innovation there lines and great work and fuel rails are beautiful I have that one my car and I never have issues with my system View attachment 1792406

What a gorgeous set up but, I can’t justify 3k on a fire fuel system. Lethal Performance offers something similar for a fair amount more I do believe. I am not sure yet though, who know I might just say screw it, save a bit more and get Fore, in the end that’s what everyone recommends so.

Santiago

Established Member
What a gorgeous set up but, I can’t justify 3k on a fire fuel system. Lethal Performance offers something similar for a fair amount more I do believe. I am not sure yet though, who know I might just say screw it, save a bit more and get Fore, in the end that’s what everyone recommends so.

I understand it could be pricey but u can always wait for Black Friday or memorial weekend which is around the corner for a double pump which is more than enough for your set up you can get a good deal

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I understand it could be pricey but u can always wait for Black Friday or memorial weekend which is around the corner for a double pump which is more than enough for your set up you can get a good deal

That’s going to have to be lol. I was planning on the triple pump from Lethal as mentioned but dual from Fore is more than enough to get close to 1k hp safely.

Santiago

Established Member
That’s going to have to be lol. I was planning on the triple pump from Lethal as mentioned but dual from Fore is more than enough to get close to 1k hp safely.

Yeah if you plan to drive it on the street and have fun with it I would stay around 850-950 after that its only going to work at the drag strip

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love your 5.0, bathed in white. Nice wheels, too. I'm looking forward to finding out how much power you're making. I hope, with you, that it's north of 760whp.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Love your 5.0, bathed in white. Nice wheels, too. I'm looking forward to finding out how much power you're making. I hope, with you, that it's north of 760whp.

Thank you thank you. I truly hope I break the 700 mark and I’ll be happy. But the more the better

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Badass cars. I’ve been following the ESS kits and I’m impressed.
My ‘23 Mach seems to want some boost!
Who is running one with pump 93 only?
Can’t consider e85 on this build.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah if you plan to drive it on the street and have fun with it I would stay around 850-950 after that its only going to work at the drag strip
What tire do you run?
If you’re really serious on the street those 305/45/17 and especially the 315/50/17 MT ET Street R is the jam.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread