‘21 S550 Supercharged

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I agree with you. I would not get rid of my current Mustang, but sure would love to add an 04 or 95 to the garage.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love my '22 and it's more awesomer in a lot of ways, but the new edge will probably always be my favorite. Looks, exhaust note, smaller/ lighter, and more comfortable/ better seating ergonomics for my frame. Plus, they came out when I was in high school so there's nostalgia there too.

Didnt mean to derail the OP. Again, that's a gnarly ****ing car man! People better watch out or they're gonna get laid out!

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love my '22 and it's more awesomer in a lot of ways, but the new edge will probably always be my favorite. Looks, exhaust note, smaller/ lighter, and more comfortable/ better seating ergonomics for my frame. Plus, they came out when I was in high school so there's nostalgia there too.

Didnt mean to derail the OP. Again, that's a gnarly ****ing car man! People better watch out or they're gonna get laid out!

Oh man I made this post not just for my car, for people to post theirs as well and talk since I see the forum is more about advertising what company is selling what and their specials and whatnot.

I want to see what everyone owns and their set ups and see people talk about what they love and have done to their rides. I myself am a big fan of the Old Termi, never had one but wish I did( too much money for me nowadays) I have had a ‘13 5.0 FBO and a ‘97 sn95 cobra turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread