‘21 S550 Supercharged

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Shoot, you are at a different level lol. I don’t have the patience not the knowledge to build an engine. I can do just about anything but never tried building one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its actually not bad. I got my hands on a copy of the 2016 Mustang service manual from Ford and its a very "step-by-step" process.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Its actually not bad. I got my hands on a copy of the 2016 Mustang service manual from Ford and its a very "step-by-step" process.

I have to look for one, I got one that’s new but it doesn’t have any info on how to build it. I need one just to do my oil pump gears. I’ve seen enough videos where I feel pretty comfortable but I wouldn’t mine having a manual. Which one did you get if you don’t mind posting a picture.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to look for one, I got one that’s new but it doesn’t have any info on how to build it. I need one just to do my oil pump gears. I’ve seen enough videos where I feel pretty comfortable but I wouldn’t mine having a manual. Which one did you get if you don’t mind posting a picture.

PM me your email address and ill send you the 2016 Mustang service manual. All you'll ever need.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Well boys and girls here it is, the Dyno results. Hope y’all aren’t disappointed! Still had like 500 plus rpm’s left, feel like it would have broken the 700 hp mark. If anyone knows how to post a video let me know. But, for now it is what it is.

1571fd5bcfbe5bbc4bd917700f6c2f9b.jpg

393cdf68d24b88e24f0df967a86f137e.jpg

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Nice.. Only took it to 6400?... easily would have put down over 700 if you took it to AT LEAST 7200. I think it has another 50hp left at least.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Nice.. Only took it to 6400?... easily would have put down over 700 if you took it to AT LEAST 7200. I think it has another 50hp left at least.

That’s what the dyno dude said, he tunes and builds cars, but since I don’t have oil pump gears I told him to not let the rev limiter hit.

Reaper14

Established Member
That’s what the dyno dude said, he tunes and builds cars, but since I don’t have oil pump gears I told him to not let the rev limiter hit.

I think you would of been fine. Letting ride on the limiter is where you would find harmonics issues.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I think you would of been fine. Letting ride on the limiter is where you would find harmonics issues.

I am sure as well but I am not hungry for the number just yet. Once I get the fuel system I’ll turn it up a few more lbs and see what it does.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Looks like a mustang dyno. Numbers would likely be over 700 already on a dynojet. Probably 750ish if you rang it out all the way.

Congrats!

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Looks like a mustang dyno. Numbers would likely be over 700 already on a dynojet. Probably 750ish if you rang it out all the way.

Congrats!

Yeah I should have just let him hit it all the way but there is always the whole oil pump gears in the back of my head issue.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
For the people running boost, what’re y’all’s gauge (pod) set up ? Haven’t found any set up I like yet. I want something that looks good and clean. I am a very simple dude when it comes to how to set up a vehicle.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Also does anyone know how to post videos in here. I would like to open a thread for people that are looking on cheaper way of making power when it comes to boost. The hassles, pros, cons etc. see how many people are running the kit I am and what they’re doing or have done aside from just installing their kit, tuners they’ve used etc.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I run the NGuage through Lund so im able to see 6 values at once with the single pod.

Attachments

• IMG_5141.JPG
    IMG_5141.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 48

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I run the NGuage through Lund so im able to see 6 values at once with the single pod.

What year is your vehicle ? I have a 21 and they discontinued the ngauge. I’m was just looking into banks. Not sure if they work but damn the have a really nice gauge system.

Users who are viewing this thread