‘21 S550 Supercharged

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Badass cars. I’ve been following the ESS kits and I’m impressed.
My ‘23 Mach seems to want some boost!
Who is running one with pump 93 only?
Can’t consider e85 on this build.
-J

I am tuned for both e85 and 93 as most since e85 is not as readily available as e. I’ll let you know I switch to 93.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

01yellercobra

Established Member
A buddy has a 2017 GT with the auto. It made around 700 with a gen 2 Whipple 2.9. He added headers and a gen 3 and is at mid 700's. On E85 of course. It's his daily driver and he's a teacher. So he's working on the next generation of gearheads.

My daughter is looking hard at getting a Bullitt. I've started some quick research on parts and it still amazes me how little it takes to make power. She's going to be giving me a run when she's done.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
-J

I am running 93 only. They only recommend the 120mm pulley for 93 octane on Gen3 cars... which depending on your other mods, should give you anywhere from 670-720 to the wheels.. from what I have seen from others... might even be higher numbers for the Mach.

Last edited:

2rbo97svt

Established Member
A buddy has a 2017 GT with the auto. It made around 700 with a gen 2 Whipple 2.9. He added headers and a gen 3 and is at mid 700's. On E85 of course. It's his daily driver and he's a teacher. So he's working on the next generation of gearheads.

My daughter is looking hard at getting a Bullitt. I've started some quick research on parts and it still amazes me how little it takes to make power. She's going to be giving me a run when she's done.

Heck yeah, my daughter is only 9 and is all about the speed and doing hellish things with papa. I take her off roading, riding on my Harley and many other car related things. Glad to see dads and daughters doing fun shit.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Does anyone have any channels they can email me so I can data log my car ?

I have a hp tuners RTD3 and downloaded VCM to do data logs but I don’t have any channels to load to be able to do logging.

Reaper14

Established Member
-J
There is a guy on M6G selling his brand new G4 kit that he had bought for his Mach 1

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
While absolutely NICE and probably the "right" way to do it, you do not need the Fore fuel system for 1000whp and down on a 18+ car.

I used a Sai Li system with ID 1050's along with some home-made mods to my 18+ fuel rail. I had to add another feed to the port side so the injectors didn't starve as fuel pressure will drop with the single/small OEM feed to the port side.

Ton of info in my build thread if you care to waste a few hours. I have one on this forum, but my thread on m6g has more info.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
While absolutely NICE and probably the "right" way to do it, you do not need the Fore fuel system for 1000whp and down on a 18+ car.

I used a Sai Li system with ID 1050's along with some home-made mods to my 18+ fuel rail. I had to add another feed to the port side so the injectors didn't starve as fuel pressure will drop with the single/small OEM feed to the port side.

Ton of info in my build thread if you care to waste a few hours. I have one on this forum, but my thread on m6g has more info.

I absolutely care, I am always down to learn what other have done, specially if it’s going to save me a shit ton of cash.

Reaper14

Established Member

I've read this thread over like 5 times. Have it bookmarked just in case I ever allocate the funds to do it.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I've read this thread over like 5 times. Have it bookmarked just in case I ever allocate the funds to do it.

Just went through, very interesting. Talk about a resourceful individual.

2rbo97svt

Established Member

You sir are a very resourceful individual, very well done. How is the car doing so far ?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You sir are a very resourceful individual, very well done. How is the car doing so far ?

Doing good! I put a built motor in it last summer.. have about 5k miles on the new motor now. Runs awesome.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Doing good! I put a built motor in it last summer.. have about 5k miles on the new motor now. Runs awesome.

You go with an aluminator ? I want one but I’ll run this one to the ground first. Shoot I only have 16k miles on my car.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You go with an aluminator ? I want one but I’ll run this one to the ground first. Shoot I only have 16k miles on my car.

No, I built one from scratch using a new OEM '18 block, new OEM crank, cobra jet oil pump gear, ARP studs, Mahle forged pistons, and Manley H tuff rods.

Im a thrifty son of a bitch, so I like to buy individual parts cheap during sales, then assemble and do the labor myself.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
No, I built one from scratch using a new OEM '18 block, new OEM crank, cobra jet oil pump gear, ARP studs, Mahle forged pistons, and Manley H tuff rods.

Im a thrifty son of a bitch, so I like to buy individual parts cheap during sales, then assemble and do the labor myself.

Shoot, you are at a different level lol. I don’t have the patience not the knowledge to build an engine. I can do just about anything but never tried building one.

Users who are viewing this thread