ZO6 driver just made my day!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
anyone that would take a v6 stang over a Z06 needs to be kicked square in the dick.......

epic fail......

i wouldnt drive a v6 mustang if it were growing on my ass.

so true, im a mustang guy 100% but when ur comparing a v6 over a z06 ur a moron, now if some 1 said cobra,saleen,shelby over a z06 then i take the mustang, but gt or v6 over a z06, u better take the vette or ur a moron, z06's and zr1 corvettes are teh sexy! i dont care if its a chevy lol

silver6stang02

Established Member
He can keep his chevy. I'd take a Mustang over a Z06 anyday whether it be a v6 or a v8. Sorry you lose, I bleed Ford Blue

i'm sorry.....I even drive a V6 mustang, and i would take a Z06 over just about any sports car on the road :lol: Sooo much modding potential and makes HUGE power with little to no mods, that's a winner in my book.
Sorry you're such a ford fan, you have to admit the Z06 is a better all around sports car/performer than any ford to date (street car stock for stock)
even the Ford GT from what I understand (I could be wrong).

had he started his car again, even if you stayed WOT he would have caught up to you and EASILY bus lengthed you in no time :lol: ask me how i know :lol: haha

Devil_Z

Established Member
Not everyone is as cool as you. But none the less you started off with a C5Z now that your 10 years older you stepped up to a C6Z...

Huh? I never said it was cool, but they're not as hard to buy or as expensive as everyone seems to think. I thought about buying a C6Z but realized it would be a waste of money. My car is already much faster than a stock C6Z and it would only cost me about 3-4k dollars to get 1XXX rwhp out of my car, so really its just whichever cars looks I like more. Financially it would be absolutely retarded for me to sell my car and get a newer Z which is why I decided against it.

jeffs

Established Member
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you bought the C6 later, not your friend.

Either way, I'd feel cool owning a nice Vette at any age, let alone at age 22.

But you are younger than the average Vette driver, at least from what I've seen, this is actually pointless and doesn't really matter, carry on.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
If you made your 03 Cobra into a machine that can snuff out a 70+K machine, your pride wouldn't amount to anything?

You know about a month ago, I snuffed out a new 09 GT 500, and although they are more expensive, and said to be better cars and all else, I really don't think I would trade cars with him after that, unless I was in a money pinch and all the sudden I loved cars to show off the money I make. "I know there's people out there for this purpose", but none-the-less, I was very proud of my "paid for" little rocket that day, and if it were the same race but with a Vette or Viper, I'd feel the same way about the car I sort of created.

I think you should get yourself a ZO6 and if you ever get your ass handed to you by a Terminator, I would not mention ever owning one, no matter how much you'd like to.

I'm not just a FORD or a COBRA only person, but I'm very proud of whatever car I've worked for, and yes I would love to own a ZO6, but I don't, so I'll just stick with what I have and some day I'll lay one down to rest, "I hope".

Oh, don't get me wrong I love building up a car to take down expensive, fast cars. I had a 1988 GTi that I swapped a VR6 into and built up, it would eat up GT's and other V8 cars all day long. That was a fun car that really surprised a lot of people.

As far as the Cobra, it'll be around 550whp at the end of the summer, before the 150 shot. Needless to say, that combo will walk just about anything on the street. Still - the Z06 is a better car in every way. I can take a Z06 and do I/H/C/E and have well over 600whp, in a 31-3200lb car, that is geared to go VERY fast. C6Z's are nasty on the street, at the strip, and around the track. They excel at everything, and look amazing while doing it.

Devil_Z

Established Member
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you bought the C6 later, not your friend.

Either way, I'd feel cool owning a nice Vette at any age, let alone at age 22.

But you are younger than the average Vette driver, at least from what I've seen, this is actually pointless and doesn't really matter, carry on.

Well it definately is one of my pride and joys, even more so because I've done the work on it. Granted I had a friend help me, but we spent over 50 hours doing all the mods to my car and at the end of the day I feel an even greater sense of pride knowing I made my car what it is.

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

could be cause its three in the morning but thats freakin hilarious...and it reminded me of home alone!

"I WOULDN'T LET YOU SLEEP IN MY ROOM IF YOU WERE GROWING ON MY ASS!"

thats what is from haha.......

kevin i wouldnt let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass.ahahahahahahahahah

to the OP, the money you most likley spent on your sixxer you coulda got a nice GT. 2v gt's are cheap as **** these days

jeffs

Established Member
Well it definately is one of my pride and joys, even more so because I've done the work on it. Granted I had a friend help me, but we spent over 50 hours doing all the mods to my car and at the end of the day I feel an even greater sense of pride knowing I made my car what it is.

Same reason for me having so much pride in my car, My car has also spent as much time on jackstands as it has on its own wheels, and it's an 04 with less than 15K on the clock, so I know where you're coming from. That's also the reason I'm more interested in my car than a GT500 or The beloved C6/ZO6, even though those are some very cool cars.

RedDemon91

Established Member
i'm sorry.....I even drive a V6 mustang, and i would take a Z06 over just about any sports car on the road :lol: Sooo much modding potential and makes HUGE power with little to no mods, that's a winner in my book.
Sorry you're such a ford fan, you have to admit the Z06 is a better all around sports car/performer than any ford to date (street car stock for stock)

had he started his car again, even if you stayed WOT he would have caught up to you and EASILY bus lengthed you in no time :lol: ask me how i know :lol: haha

I'm sorry you're so ashamed of your car. I'm not saying that a Z06 isn't cool or doesn't have more potential, all I'm saying is that I'd prefer a Cobra over a Z06, plain and simple. Performance isn't everything to me. I don't care to have a 11 or 12 second car, owning a Cobra would be enough for me knowing that the majority of people have never even heard of or seen a Cobra, but if I do mod it to be an 11 second car, then that's awesome. I don't want my car or future car to be a racer, I'd like for it to be a street cruiser that I can take out on nice days and enjoy.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I dunno I bought my c5 z when i was 20 and my friend who is 29 bought a c6z not too long ago.

You must have a pretty narrow view of reality, and/or a silver spoon in your mouth. either way i'm sure you're too dense to realize it since the fact that most recent high school graduates usually can't afford the payment on a $25,000 C5Z has escaped you.

OP i liked your story. Ignore the hate, you're driving a nicer car than alot of people your age.

Last edited:

bright blue

Established Member
You must have a pretty narrow view of reality, and/or a silver spoon in your mouth. either way i'm sure you're too dense to realize it since the fact that most recent high school graduates usually can't afford the payment on a $25,000 C5Z has escaped you.

OP i liked your story. Ignore the hate, you're driving a nicer car than alot of people your age.

+1

I rocked a sixer back in my high school days. Nice cars, even if they are slow. Set of wheels, exhaust, and fog lights, and you have a good lookin 6 popper. Which isn't bad for a teenager. I didn't get my 87 GT until I was 23.

RedDemon91

Established Member

Thank you :beer:

RedDemon91

Established Member
+1

I rocked a sixer back in my high school days. Nice cars, even if they are slow. Set of wheels, exhaust, and fog lights, and you have a good lookin 6 popper. Which isn't bad for a teenager. I didn't get my 87 GT until I was 23.

mrbigjeep

Established Member

i'm not taking sides at all...

just wanna point out the fact that he didn't say anything bad at all about the z06. nor did he say it was not as good...just what HE prefers. so it doesn't matter what you would do. he didn't say its not a great car. just that he would rather have a ford.

wallie40

Established Member
LOL this thread delivers. I own both, a KB Cobra and a newer Z06. The Z06 is hands down a better car.

Matter of fact it is one of the greatest cars i have ever driven for its price.

-paul

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
He can keep his chevy. I'd take a Mustang over a Z06 anyday whether it be a v6 or a v8. Sorry you lose, I bleed Ford Blue

LOL, i can understand taking a terminator over a ZO6 as i did. but a v6 mustang:shrug: pass me what your smoking, hell you should go buy like 7 v6 mustangs in different colors and drive a different one everyday, you'd be the happiest man on earth.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
LOL this thread delivers. I own both, a KB Cobra and a newer Z06. The Z06 is hands down a better car.

Matter of fact it is one of the greatest cars i have ever driven for its price.

-paul

Yea but you got a c6 not a c5. id take a c6 z06 over a cobra as well but not a c5

RedDemon91

Established Member
LOL, i can understand taking a terminator over a ZO6 as i did. but a v6 mustang:shrug: pass me what your smoking, hell you should go buy like 7 v6 mustangs in different colors and drive a different one everyday, you'd be the happiest man on earth.

Dude if you read the whole thread I went back and I said that was a retarded statement on my part, clearly if I had the chance I'd take any 8-cylinder over a 6.

Users who are viewing this thread