ZO6 driver just made my day!

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I ROFLD at the comments to this thread:lol1:

Theres a dueshe in my neighborhood who has a V6 Mustang riced out and he revs everytime he passes my house regardless if my Cobra is out or in the garage. Why did they make the V6 exhaust look like a broken penis:dw:

RedDemon91

Established Member
I ROFLD at the comments to this thread:lol1:

Theres a dueshe in my neighborhood who has a V6 Mustang riced out and he revs everytime he passes my house regardless if my Cobra is out or in the garage. Why did they make the V6 exhaust look like a broken penis:dw:

Haha that made me lol.

Ok so just to set the record straight, if someone did give me a Z06 I'd take it hands down. However if I had the choice between a Cobra or a Z06 then I'd take the Cobra. And I'll admit the v6 statement over a Z06 was retarded. Like I said it's just my opinion but I think that Cobras are so much more cooler than Z06's. And whoever said it was right about building a fast car instead of buying an already fast car.

And if anyone else asks I have a V6 because I'm 18 and am working a minimum wage job so STFU!!!!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Psssh come on now i stuck up for you on ls1tech ;o ...really though, i NEVER run into anything to race. I don't ever run into any cars with over 400 hp much less 500-700. Why would i race a car w/half my hp? And I drive my car alot. I put 10k miles on it in 7 months.:(

lol I was giving you some rib shots :p

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
I really don't know anyone who bleeds ford blue and drives a v6 stang. That's kind of an insult if you ask me. I always figured it was an inside joke from the ford guys to put a v6 in the stang..

20stang02

Established Member
LOL!

The Z06 driver deserves to be bashed more than this kid because he stalled his car off a light...fail:lol1::lol1::lol1:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I always figured it was an inside joke from the ford guys to put a v6 in the stang..
I could be wrong but isnt the V6 Stang the one that makes the most sales out of all the Mustangs? Im pretty sure that if it werent for the V6, there wouldnt be no more Mustangs (since the demand for a GT especially an SVT would be low $$$). Could be wrong though.......

RedDemon91

Established Member
I really don't know anyone who bleeds ford blue and drives a v6 stang. That's kind of an insult if you ask me. I always figured it was an inside joke from the ford guys to put a v6 in the stang..

Perhaps you can't read but the fact that my last post said that I'm 18 fresh out of high school and working a low wage job might be the reason of why I own a v-6???

mrbigjeep

Established Member
i wouldnt drive a v6 mustang if it were growing on my ass.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

could be cause its three in the morning but thats freakin hilarious...and it reminded me of home alone!

"I WOULDN'T LET YOU SLEEP IN MY ROOM IF YOU WERE GROWING ON MY ASS!"

Devil_Z

Established Member
Perhaps you can't read but the fact that my last post said that I'm 18 fresh out of high school and working a low wage job might be the reason of why I own a v-6???

Since when does how old you are matter what kind of car you drive?:??:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Pfffffft........ I'll do one better- I'd set my Cobra on fire if you gave me a Z06. I'm loyal to no brands, just cool cars.:rockon:

The Z06 is an infinitely better car than a Terminator, GT500, whatever, in all ways. Sorry, there's no arguing that.

So when the does the weenie roast begin? Better yet just give it to me so I can have 2 cobras, since you feel that way about it.

jeffs

Established Member
Pfffffft........ I'll do one better- I'd set my Cobra on fire if you gave me a Z06. I'm loyal to no brands, just cool cars.:rockon:

The Z06 is an infinitely better car than a Terminator, GT500, whatever, in all ways. Sorry, there's no arguing that.

If you made your 03 Cobra into a machine that can snuff out a 70+K machine, your pride wouldn't amount to anything?

You know about a month ago, I snuffed out a new 09 GT 500, and although they are more expensive, and said to be better cars and all else, I really don't think I would trade cars with him after that, unless I was in a money pinch and all the sudden I loved cars to show off the money I make. "I know there's people out there for this purpose", but none-the-less, I was very proud of my "paid for" little rocket that day, and if it were the same race but with a Vette or Viper, I'd feel the same way about the car I sort of created.

I think you should get yourself a ZO6 and if you ever get your ass handed to you by a Terminator, I would not mention ever owning one, no matter how much you'd like to.

I'm not just a FORD or a COBRA only person, but I'm very proud of whatever car I've worked for, and yes I would love to own a ZO6, but I don't, so I'll just stick with what I have and some day I'll lay one down to rest, "I hope".

jeffs

Established Member

Since when does how old you are matter what kind of car you drive?:??:
When was the last time you seen a nice newer Vette with a driver under 50? Theres defineately exceptions, but it seems like the older the person the better or faster or nicer the car usually is.

When I was in high school I loved 5.0's now that I'm a little older, I own a nice 04 Cobra, and think of old 5.0's as kind of clunkers??

Devil_Z

Established Member
When was the last time you seen a nice newer Vette with a driver under 50? Theres defineately exceptions, but it seems like the older the person the better or faster or nicer the car usually is.

When I was in high school I loved 5.0's now that I'm a little older, I own a nice 04 Cobra, and think of old 5.0's as kind of clunkers??
I dunno I bought my c5 z when i was 20 and my friend who is 29 bought a c6z not too long ago.

RedDemon91

Established Member

To add on to this, being 18 and without a college diploma really limits your job choices of your ability to get a great paying job that being the stereotypical big building, corporate type job. Idk I've got a good job now but until you're out of college it's kind of hard to get a break and find the job different from everyone else your age of waiting tables and washing dishes, especially with this damn economy the way it is.

TK Doom

Established Member
Wow, a lot of weird hate in this thread, evidently you read too much into the OPs story.

That said, I dont' know why you like Z06s so much...I mean, if I ever bore of my Cobra, I'll probably buy a SL55/65, I could never see my self owning a Vette...:shrug:

Sure, its a nice car, but its not for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread