ZO6 driver just made my day!

Catfood

Established Member
I think it was a pretty funny story. Props on taking the Zed O six off the line!

Tunedprt91

Established Member
He can keep his chevy. I'd take a Mustang over a Z06 anyday whether it be a v6 or a v8. Sorry you lose, I bleed Ford Blue

Are you serious?

If you are don't you realize you can miss out on owning some great cars by being "brand" loyal?

I really doubt you would keep your v6 if someone offered you a z06.

Unless you're scared of the 427 POWA!

2003 Cobra Kid

Established Member
dude im just surprised a vette would race you I cant get a vette to race if my life depended on it. I'll give you more props for gettin him to race then actually winning.

Devil_Z

Established Member
dude im just surprised a vette would race you I cant get a vette to race if my life depended on it. I'll give you more props for gettin him to race then actually winning.

I used to race anything and everything with mine. Now its beyond pointless to race most people..

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
anyone that would take a v6 stang over a Z06 needs to be kicked square in the dick.......

epic fail......

i wouldnt drive a v6 mustang if it were growing on my ass.

Devil_Z

Established Member
I bet your chest is bruised as hell from you beating on it all the time.

Psssh come on now i stuck up for you on ls1tech ;o ...really though, i NEVER run into anything to race. I don't ever run into any cars with over 400 hp much less 500-700. Why would i race a car w/half my hp? And I drive my car alot. I put 10k miles on it in 7 months.:(

jeffs

Established Member
Give the OP a break, it's just a funny story, and although I'm not a V6 Mustang fan myself, you have to respect his Ford loyalty, it's people like this who keep Ford doing better than the other US car makers during this economic slump.

And FYI, I'd take a modified Cobra over a newer ZO6 as long as it could hang or beat up the Chevy, My opinion is as follows- You BUY a fast Vette, you BUILD a fast Mustang, at least in most cases. How many of these Terminator posters here are driving BAD ASS cars because of scraped knuckles, hours of work, etc? I'd bet the vast majoriy.

But yes ZO6's are awesome cars, just not as cool as a Cobra made to compete with one.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I dunno about the "ford or die" state of mind. But just goes to show you, doesn't matter how fast your car is suppose to be if you can't drive the SOB. The driver mod is worth the investment.

amxguy1970

Established Member
He can keep his chevy. I'd take a Mustang over a Z06 anyday whether it be a v6 or a v8. Sorry you lose, I bleed Ford Blue

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read, at no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational come back. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...:kaboom:

Tyler

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Give the OP a break, it's just a funny story, and although I'm not a V6 Mustang fan myself, you have to respect his Ford loyalty, it's people like this who keep Ford doing better than the other US car makers during this economic slump.

And FYI, I'd take a modified Cobra over a newer ZO6 as long as it could hang or beat up the Chevy, My opinion is as follows- You BUY a fast Vette, you BUILD a fast Mustang, at least in most cases. How many of these Terminator posters here are driving BAD ASS cars because of scraped knuckles, hours of work, etc? I'd bet the vast majoriy.

But yes ZO6's are awesome cars, just not as cool as a Cobra made to compete with one.

Pfffffft........ I'll do one better- I'd set my Cobra on fire if you gave me a Z06. I'm loyal to no brands, just cool cars.:rockon:

The Z06 is an infinitely better car than a Terminator, GT500, whatever, in all ways. Sorry, there's no arguing that.

Users who are viewing this thread