Wrist watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Only one I wear on occasion my Soviet tank commanders 17 jewel wind up. Always wanted the green faced KGB self winders but never could find one that was for sale or was in working order.
I have the submarine commanders version...love it

I wear my citizen nighthawk daily however

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Im gonna have me one of those Akulas....sweet!

Blown 89

Established Member
Sold off the GS sbgh269 to a guy who wanted it more than any buyer I have ever sold to.
GS fans can be fanatical. I regret not picking up a sbgh267 Blue Whirlpool before they went off the market and the fanatics sent the cost into the 5 figures. A GS high beat has been in my list ever since.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Give it time. You’ll app the simplicity after a few more orbits around the sun....
Right...all the kids at work have smart watches and think they are cool as hell...then us old ****s look our shit that tells time and date only and laugh when they have to charge thier shit lol

The one brags about her shit all the time, then my buddy looks at his breitling and says "mine will never be obsolete" ...i died right there lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Right...all the kids at work have smart watches and think they are cool as hell...then us old ****s look our shit that tells time and date only and laugh when they have to charge thier shit lol

The one brags about her shit all the time, then my buddy looks at his breitling and says "mine will never be obsolete" ...i died right there lol
Give it time. You’ll app the simplicity after a few more orbits around the sun....

Thanks guys. I'm hoping I'll grow to appreciate the finer watches enough to add some to my collection.

I get what you're saying about the smartwatches, but since I do sales and am on the phone 24/7, its super convenient to see who texted me / etc etc

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Blue Angel's - EcoDrive - I have the Skyhawk. Love it, great technology.

I almost bought a skyhawk...then i saw the nighthawk lol

I still need a skyhawk in my collection though for sure...really cool watch

My94GT

Established Member
I just looked at that Blue Angel watch. Holy shit there is a lot going on that watch face.
I have one which was a gift to me. It’s definitely a busy watch. Not my favorite so I just wear it to work occasionally but oddly I always get complements on it. It gets more attention than my Navi timer or Cartier santos

Blown 89

Established Member
I have one which was a gift to me. It’s definitely a busy watch. Not my favorite so I just wear it to work occasionally but oddly I always get complements on it. It gets more attention than my Navi timer or Cartier santos
That's the way it works. Pick the cheapest, ugliest, most garbage watch in a collection and that's what people will compliment you on.

I have a wealthy family I see weekly with a huge his/hers watch collection. Vacheron, JLC, Rolex, Patek, AP, you name it. He wore a no-name fashion brand a few months ago and I complimented him on it and am purposely ignoring everything else. I let his wife in on it and she said it's driving him nuts lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm hoping I'll grow to appreciate the finer watches enough to add some to my collection.

I get what you're saying about the smartwatches, but since I do sales and am on the phone 24/7, its super convenient to see who texted me / etc etc

I have watches

… I wear my smart watch….

It’s efficient. Period

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
A few more for the watch lover in you.
10 (1).jpeg
IMG_20190824_160703.jpeg
IMG_20190506_181758_3.jpeg
IMG_20210424_192927.jpeg
IMG_20211002_101027.jpeg
IMG_20210425_084049.jpeg

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i like my smart watch for workouts and when you have to wear a face diaper since you can still use face id to unlock the phone. Outside of that I like my regular watch.

I keep saying I'll drop a couple grand on a nicer watch but I can never quite pull the trigger for whatever reason... 10 ok on a motor? sure, done. 5k on a watch? ehhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread