Wrist watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
I haven't worn a watch since I got my first pager in Jr. High, but I got one for my birthday this year and I really enjoy it.

My GF bought me an "Arnie reissue" Seiko. SNJ 027
snj027_2.jpg

Here's Arnie in Commando with the OG Seiko:
image-asset-2.jpeg
Here's Arnie in Predator with the OG version:
arnie-arnie.jpg

Been wearing this everyday since I got it and I like it a lot.

What watches do you guys wear?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool. I use to have a bunch, but after I bought my Garmin MARQ Driver, I stopped wearing regular watches.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had smart and "regular" watches but just prefer wearing the non-smart watches on the daily.

If I want to run/bike/workout and want to measure time/distance HR then I'll switch to the smart watch.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Awesome everyday watch.
My go to everyday is a Gshock with a srewback case made in Japan.

My nice watch is a Rolex DeepSea.
Just went to the two authorized Rolex dealers in Naples and got on the list for the Rolex GMT SS with the jubilee bracelet in either black/blue or black/red bezel. Both told me I better be a patient man. Or buy a gold Rolex and jump to the top of the list.
Will prolly sell the DeepSea if and when I get it.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
I've had smart and "regular" watches but just prefer wearing the non-smart watches on the daily.

If I want to run/bike/workout and want to measure time/distance HR then I'll switch to the smart watch.
Had a Apple Watch and lost it swimming in the ocean. Nevah again. Waste of money imho. I prefer the gshock. The wise watch was getting annoying.

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Awesome everyday watch.

Just went to the two authorized Rolex dealers in Naples and got on the list for the Rolex GMT SS with the jubilee bracelet in either black/blue or black/red bezel. Both told me I better be a patient man. Or buy a gold Rolex and jump to the top of the list.
A G-Shock is on the short list right now.

A Rolex is out of my reach right now, I would love to have a classic "Pepsi" or "Root Beer". Basically any Rolex or Omega that 007 sported would also be something I'd aspire to own.

Roger Moore wore a Seiko similar to the Arnie watch in For Your Eyes Only:
Seiko_Professional-Divers-600m_500-570x640.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For a smartwatch, that's one of the nicer looking ones aesthetically imo. Up there with some of the Tags, but the Garmin offers way more cool features/uses.
I'm going to buy a MARQ Captain as well, just because I don't like wearing black watches with blue/brown haha

snakecharmer

Established Member
Awesome everyday watch.

Yep. Same with the SS Cosmograph which I want. My jeweler won't even show you one if you are not an established customer. Very hard to come by.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Daily/work outside watch
FS101069_2048x.jpg

My only "nice" dress watch (not my pictures, but same watch)
This was my first "nice" and first automatic watch that my dad got me as graduation gift
Seiko Presage Cocktail - Starlight
relogio-seiko-presage-starlight-automatic-limited-ed-sary085-D_NQ_NP_841060-MLB27999666406_082018-F.jpg

67509221c6d046ff8ea4a37c93aa8668.jpg

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't worn a watch since I got my first pager in Jr. High, but I got one for my birthday this year and I really enjoy it.

My GF bought me an "Arnie reissue" Seiko. SNJ 027
snj027_2.jpg

Here's Arnie in Commando with the OG Seiko:
image-asset-2.jpeg
Here's Arnie in Predator with the OG version:
arnie-arnie.jpg

Been wearing this everyday since I got it and I like it a lot.

What watches do you guys wear?

That is awesome OP. Seikos are the shit. Here is my 50th anniversary Kermit. I would like to get a seamaster in blue or black.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 50

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Yep. Same with the SS Cosmograph which I want. My jeweler won't even show you one if you are not an established customer. Very hard to come by.
I always wanted the SS Daytona white face but as I have gotten older I really need readers to see up close now which I don’t wear all day.
I can’t see the watch face; god dam it, well enough on that model to justify it anymore so I want the GMT now and eventually a Gold Presidential day/date. But that watch carries with it certain responsibilities. Such as. Don’t leave home without your Glock if that’s on your wrist. It’s too flashy.

Adower

Established Member
I always wanted the SS Daytona white face but as I have gotten older I really need readers to see up close now which I don’t wear all day.
I can’t see the watch face; god dam it, well enough on that model to justify it anymore so I want the GMT now and eventually a Gold Presidential day/date. But that watch carries with it certain responsibilities. Such as. Don’t leave home without your Glock if that’s on your wrist. It’s too flashy.
I’ve only seen a gold Rolex in the wild once. After I saw it I thought yep, no way I’d wear that out without protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread