Wrist watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobracide

Established Member
Changed the color of the ring from silver to black.

watch.jpg

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
i like my smart watch for workouts and when you have to wear a face diaper since you can still use face id to unlock the phone. Outside of that I like my regular watch.

I keep saying I'll drop a couple grand on a nicer watch but I can never quite pull the trigger for whatever reason... 10 ok on a motor? sure, done. 5k on a watch? ehhhhh
You don't have to drop 5k to get a good looking/working watch!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
When you get the itch use the "Watch finder" over at Ball Watches. The tritium luminous tubes are very nice and no lume charging needed.
Have two Ball watches. The Hydrocarbon Original and the Green Beret. I can't find an old pic of the green beret but it is an easy Google search. Click on the hamburger and you will see the Watch Finder. The filter is pretty self explanatory. Most dealers will discount and you can buy used from the main watch forums and get a great deal. Since I could not find the pic of the watch I figured I would substitute with my sister in law. She got her green card interview done today and is happy!

i like my smart watch for workouts and when you have to wear a face diaper since you can still use face id to unlock the phone. Outside of that I like my regular watch.

I keep saying I'll drop a couple grand on a nicer watch but I can never quite pull the trigger for whatever reason... 10 ok on a motor? sure, done. 5k on a watch? ehhhhh
IMG_20200819_165655.jpeg
1610238173140.jpeg

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread